Weddings and festivals always incline us towards brighter, radiant colors of outfits, isn’t it? It’s simple to understand that the merrier the mind, the brighter is the choice of outfit. But brace yourself as there has been an evolution in the color palette which will knock you off your feet.
Any guesses? Yes! It’s the pastels that are in great swing with the weddings. If your wedding isn’t falling in the wee hours of the night, then a pastel colored bridal wear would be appropriate for the bright summery celebrations.
[Also Read: Stars Shine Down At The Global Citizen Festival India]
Day time weddings provide the natural light which will enhance the calm, soothing hues and add glow to your look. If you are still unsure, let the Bollywood divas inspire you with this beautiful concept.
1. Huma Qureshi’s pastel peach with a royal blue touch by Payal Singhal looks exquisite. The benarsi blouse subtly balances the pastel shades with elegance. If the outfit holds a shimmering look, it will look even more gorgeous.
2. While Huma clubbed the peachy pastel shade with blue, Jacqueline Fernandez chose to add a bit more shine with a gold toned blouse to her pink lehenga from Jade. Beautiful and majestic, this lehenga is worth a million bucks, agreed?
3. A monochrome in pastel shades looks divine and celestial. One look at Surveen Chawla in Mahima Mahajan outfit will make you nod in agreement that this is one royal style. Sober as it may look, this shade in broad daylight will make you look gorgeous and lively.
4. Alia Bhatt makes it even easier to believe the charm and beauty of such subtle shades. The blue pastel AM:PM outfit that she was spotted wearing is a promising style for any wedding related puja or celebration.
[Also Read: Alia Bhatt]
5. Pastels always remind us of sorbet pinks, cool mints, powder blues but Aishwarya Rai showed us that a gray can also be included royally to this genre. A printed gray toned silk gown from Manish Malhotra that Aishwarya gleamed in, would be the perfect pick for your reception, don’t you think?
6. If you aren’t convinced with the gray yet, we have Shilpa Shetty setting a stunning example. She spilled out a gorgeous look in a cream and gray ombre sari by Malini Ramani and we totally love it! This heaven on earth combination will look ethereal when you pair it with sparkling gems.
7. Pastel overdose was Athiya Shetty in a powder blue lehenga by Anita Dongre. This lehenga under the lighting will sparkle your look. Accessorize in shades of silver to keep it rocking.
8. On the same lines in an Anita Dongre outfit was Neha Dhupia.
9. A cocktail party would be one of the important celebrations of the wedding entourage. If pastels are on your mind, then go either with a powder blue Gaurav Gupta outfit like Aditi Rao Hydari or opt for the green Ulyana Sergeenko outfit like Alia Bhatt.
10. Parineeti Chopra picked a heavenly combination of pink and gold from Nadine for Anam Mirza’s sangeet function. The heavy embellishments on the lehenga made it look festive.
[Also Read: Parineeti Chopra]
11. Who better than Dia Mirza to inspire us with this angelic style. With a hint of mint on a gold toned outfit by Tamanna Punjabi Kapoor, the pretty lady looked stunning.
As we all know, color speaks the joy of mind, but our divas just proved that it doesn’t always have to be vibrant hues. Find your dream hue and celebrate the festivities of weddings in soothing and calm shades with elegance and class!
Images Source: instagram