Scarves for all seasons, and not just for winters! Yes, you could style the humble garment in more ways than one when you learn how to wear scarves. Scarves are trendy and can be haute trendsetters too. You could wear them with Indian ethnic wear, indo-western numbers, western office wear or street style them too, you just have to be creative when learning how to wear scarves. Without much ado, let’s take a look at how to wear scarves, keeping a very close eye on the way these looks have come through.
HOW TO WEAR WINTER SCARVES
When it comes to wearing and learning how to wear winter scarves, there are no limits or hard and fast rules to follow as such. Here are a couple of styles to emulate!
1. You could think of wearing a scarf the French way, in a short black skirt, a striped tee and a black coat with a scarf neatly wrapped about the neck for warmth. Check out how the stockings and ankle boots play a pivotal role in upping the ante on the haute factor!
2. We love how the French women show us the ways on all things fashionable and glamorous, and this time pairing a light colored scarf with an oversized coat and leggings.
3. Vibrant floral scarves for the winter blues, why not? Wear a peplum top with ciggy pants and throw a scarf around the neck for the oomph factor to pronounce itself, loud and clear!
4. With jeans, dress pants or printed bottoms, scarves for the senior beauties are a fashion trend too and here are three ways to dress them well! One of the many different ways to wear scarves this winter!
5. Wear a pair of ripped denims with a white top, and throw a bulky tartan embossed scarf around. Check out the shades and how your curves are flaunted!
6. Friday dressing to work has never been so cool. A sexy tasseled scarf thrown over a top and with a pair of leggings is a fashion statement pronounced. Check out the knee-length boots that make those legs look very long!
7. A stripe blanket scarf can be worn with a loose top and a pair of denims or with dress pants. To enhance the look, wearing ankle length boots or heels for the feet (clime wise) would be the best fashion sense to flaunt.
8. For more ideas on how to wear scarves this winter, you could opt for a light woolen cardigan and a pair of black skinnies, with a silk scarf in lightest shades as an infinity scarf.
[Also Read: How To Wear a Blanket Scarf]
9. Stay warm and toasty, yet chic looking with a crochet scarf wrapped around your plain top. Who needs to spend a bomb for a stylish number to wear at the parties now!
10. Braid your scarf into a statement neckpiece and wear it with a sleeves top; complete the look with a light woolen cardigan, a front open one to steal the show!
11. Drape it in layers to hide the OTT bust line, wearing a chic top and a pair of denims or a skirt.
12. A fedora hat with a scarf would be one of the nicest ways to wear winter scarves. The pale ensemble overall is a fashion statement and the nude heels too.
13. Pink jackets with animal printed scarf, so chic and wild we tell you. Try this look if you want to throw a little more colour to the ‘paint the town red’ scenario!
14. It’s not just a scarf when you learn how to knot the scarf into a statement waist accessory to wear with your LBDs!
15. A bomber brown jacket with a crocheted dress and black leggings, haute isn’t it? Steal the show with a scarf thrown around the neck!
[Also Read: How To Wear The Infinity Scarf]
16. An oversized scarf instead of a stole or a shawl looks cool too. Complete the look with ark shaded ensembles and a striped shaded scarf!
17. A crocheted infinity scarf with a crocheted beanie; another style statement to flaunt with regard to winter scarves fashion.
18. Go bohemian in your winter fashion with a tribal art printed scarf thrown around the bust line!
19. Bomb the streets with your large scarf and a short skirt, wearing a white shirt and knee-length boots inside.
[Also Read: Women Wearing Over The Knee Boots]
20. You could also pair the vibrant infinity scarf with a long skirt and a cardigan on top!
You wanted ten ways, we gave you twenty and there are more with winter scarf fashion; use your imagination and have fun with the scarf!
Images Source: pinterest.com