From Deepika Padukone to Angelina Jolie, Madhuri Dixit To Alicia Silverstone, and the list would go on if we have to tell you about our onscreen divas wearing low buns and flaunting them with utmost pizzazz this summer. Low stuffed buns especially are haute hairdos that can be worn to work or for special events, and there’s no doubting that the style comes across as elegant too. Before we tell you how to style up with a low stuffed bun- a barrel curl bun – a french roll low bun or any low stuffed bun hairdo you want to wear- here are a couple of gorgeous looks so drool worthy, you would want to take half an hour out to try one of them each day!
Lovely Side Bun With Braid
A very simple way to make an elegant cocktail saree look super sexy and nice, wearing it with a lovely side bun with braids- quite easy to do! Start with a braid from the front, going all the way to the nape of the neck, and pin it with a bobby pin with a hair fixer spray to set the look. The remainder hair should be combed backwards with a teasing brush and then rolled into a stuffing hair doughnut (an accessory made from wire and sponge) completely to the nape of the neck, where the braid sits. Pin the hair and set it with a spray.
Long Hair Low Bun With Bouffant
Fast, simple and very easy to do. Here you would have to divide your hair into two zones; profile from the crown to the front and then the crown to the back. The hair in front should be back combed with a teaser comb to create volume. Let it sway in front, while you use mousse and back comb the hair from the crown to the back. Now take the hair from the front and spray volumnizer on it, and then comb back all the hair with the hair at the back into a stuffing hair doughnut (an accessory made from wire and sponge) and pin the hair onto the scalp. You’re done!
Shiny Low Bun
Wet your hair with a little oil and water and then comb all the hair backwards. Middle partition from the crown to the nape of the neck and back brush the hair with a teaser comb, which helps create plenty of volume and adds more length (an illusion) at the nape of the neck! At the nape, use a rubber band closest to your hair color to tie a low ponytail, and then circulate the hair into a stuffing hair doughnut (an accessory made from wire and sponge) to create a hanging knot. The hair in front should be styled flat and nice to match the sheen and shine.
Messy Low Bun
Selena Gomez flaunts a messy low bun, which is the simplest of all chic low buns to wear. The hair in front should be back combed with a teaser comb to create volume. Let the bangs in front sway around, while the hair at the back should be rolled into a stuffing hair doughnut (an accessory made from wire and sponge) and pinned into the hair scalp. Spray volumnizer and a hair fixer, allowing the doughtnut messy look to come through.
[Also Read: Messy Bun Hairstyles]
Mini Tutorial Step By Step
We have shown you a couple of low stuffed buns and hairdos flaunted by the celebs, now let us show you step by step how to do it!
- Wet hair and use thermal protection hair protectant for the hair, since we would need to use a hot tong to curl the hair a little
- Once the tong is used and the hair is curled, you now would have to partition the hair three ways- to the front, to the sides and to the back.
- The hair at the back should be tied into a ponytail
- The hair at the sides and front should be left alone now
- Take the stuffing doughnut accessory and roll the ponytail length into it and pin it into the scalp behind the head.
- The hair on the sides need to be wet with hair mousse and back combed in a zig-zag fashion to curl around the stuffed bun.
- The hair in front can be crimped, left loose, parted sideways- whatever you choose.
- Hair should be set with a spray and hair fixer
- Place accessories on the bun or by the ears
- You are ready!
Images Source: pinterest.com