It’s all about going natural-nude lips, minimal makeup and stained cheeks. But sometimes, you have to amp up your everyday look, especially if it’s a special occasion and is in the evening. Evening looks are mostly dramatic and you will need that touch of glitter in your cat eye and some dramatic shimmer. We got down and curated some of the best evening makeup tutorial for you. Check out the latest evening makeup tricks from the best makeup artists.
Getting Started With Best Evening Makeup Looks
For the Face:
Get your foundation and contouring right! This is the basic of getting your evening makeup done. You have to have a sound base for your face and then you can play around with the eye shadows and cheek stains. But first round up your base with the best products and make the foundation strong.
Here is what you will need: Primer (A good primer which will not leave a sticky residue behind), a mineral/powder foundation, concealer and a contouring palette (and of course brushes). Additional: Cheek stain or blush
Get that look:
- Start with applying your primer all over a clean and moisturized face
- Now put on foundation to create a base. Choose a colour which is exactly the shade of your skin tone
- Use a concealer two shades lighter than your skin to hide those eye bags and blemishes
- Use a colour from the contouring kit which is two shades darker than your skin tone to add more definition to your nose and jawline.
- Blend everything well
- Scrunch up your face in a smile and brush some blush onto your apples of the cheeks. Congratulations! You have just prepped your face correctly!
For the Lips:
Bold is the new black they say! For a glam look, make sure your lips stand out and what better way to make them stand out than use some red lippie! Bold red lips not only look very fresh, but they also add some youth to your face.
Here is what you will need: A good lip balm, A favourite Red Lipstick (We personally love M.A.C’s Ruby Woo and Russian Red. They go extremely well with the Indian skin tone)
Get that look:
- Use a lip balm to prep and condition your lips before applying the colour
- Blot with tissues to remove all the extra lip balm
- You can apply the lipstick directly or you can even use a lip brush-whatever you are comfortable with. Be precise with the application and do not have too much on your lips either!
Below are some Evening Makeup ideas for lips.
For the eyes:
Last but not the least in your makeup game-the eyes! Your eyes are the windows to your glam evening! Make sure you use the best eye makeup and best shimmer to give that definition to your eyes.
[Also Read: Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorials]
Here is what you will need: Metallic eyeliner, eye shadow palette, some applicator brushes, false lashes and a brow pencil.
Get that look:
- Start with a colour which is neutral and close to your skin tone
- Line the upper lashes with some eyeliner and use the metallic eyeliner on the top of the normal one
- Try and use only those eyeliners which do not have too many glitter particles. The chunkier it is, the more difficult it will be to maintain the liner
- Stick your false lashes into place and use a mascara to define them more (optional)
- Don’t forget to subtly draw on some nice brows!
There you go! Your complete check list on how to go about with an evening makeup! Hope this article is helpful with evening makeup tips for you to try. Happy Evening y’all!