|Birthday Date||May 30, 1985 (33 years)|
|Education||Jenni is a product of St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai. She did her college education from K. J. Somiaya College of Science & Commerce, Mumbai|
|Occupation||Model, TV Host and Actress|
|Marital Status||Divorced and Single now|
|Father||Hemant Winget (he works at Reliance Industries and is a Maharashtrian Christian)|
|Mother||Prabha Winget (she is a Punjabi)|
|Siblings||No sister, One elder brother Moses Winget|
Jennifer is often mistaken as someone belonging to the West. That’s due to her unusual name.
|Height||5 ft 5 inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||33 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Body Measurement||33-26-33 inches|
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Color||White (JW has more of white clothes in her wardrobe)|
|Food||Mughlai, Fast Food (Burger, Pizza), South Indian food, Chocolate, Pani Puri, Maaki Rolls|
|Place||Malaysia, Singapore, London, Bangkok|
|Brand||DKNY Black Cashmere Mist|
Did you know Jennifer loves Japanese cuisine? We will have to figure it out – whether it’s Sushi or something else.
Jennifer Winget Weight Loss
Can you beat this – JW has not hired any personal trainer for her workout routines. Why but? Because she does it on her own, and this includes only Yoga. Apart from Yoga, JW doesn’t do any other exercises. Being a foodie, she is of the belief that “Eat right, sleep well and eat everything but not in excess”.
“I can’t resist sweets”.
Does that hint or explain JW’s dietary habits (or practices)? Both actually.
“Eating the right type of food is even more important than heading to the gym or extensively exercising, as healthy food really helps maintain the body well,” Jeniffer explained to a celebrity portal.
Facts About Celebrity
- Mcdonalds and Subway are her favourite eat-out places.
- Jennifer is good friends with Drashti Dhami (another TV serial actress) who incidentally teases her by calling her ‘souten’.
- Jenni craves for sweet dishes. So much for her sweet desires!
- Lemon Iced Tea and Wine (especially Australian wine) are J. Winget’s favourite beverages.
- One of Jennifer’s hobbies includes playing with her pet dogs.
- If not an actress, Winget would have preferred being an air-hostess.
- What’s the favourite restaurant of Jennifer Winget? Peshawari at ITC.
- The actress is very close (extremely close) to her lil nephew Shawn.
Images Source: pinterest