|Meghan Markle has earned quite a name for herself with her astute acting one can see on the hit television series Suits. In case you didn’t know, she is also a very good friend of Bollywood’s best export to Hollywood, Quantico actress Priyanka Chopra. But she is potentially more known for being Prince Harry’s girlfriend since 2016.|
|Name||Rachel Meghan Markle|
|Birthday Date||4 August 1981 (36 years)|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||She graduated from Northwestern University in 2003, and has a double major Bachelor of Arts degree in theater and international studies.|
|Siblings||Samantha Grant (sister), Thomas Markle Jr (Brother)|
|Spouse||Prince Harry (Partner)|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Dress Size||8 US|
Meghan Markle Without Makeup
She has a flawless skin that shines even without any make-up and her sharp features never fail to draw attention.
First Debut: A Lot Like Love released in 2005
Remuneration: She has kept her remuneration undisclosed
Net Worth: But sources has found out that her net worth is $5 million.
Meghan Markle Weight Loss
The American actress has her trust in the 5000 year old workout process of India, Yoga. She picked this habit from her mother who is also a professional yoga instructor.
Besides, she also runs six miles almost every day to keep her stamina up.
Her go-to snack when she is busy, hungry and still wants to have a quick healthy bite is a glass of green juice.
Breakfast looks more like a bowl of oats with a mashed banana, sweetened by agave syrup.
For lunch, the actress would reach out for a bowl of fresh salad topped with some protein thrown in.
Few almonds and peanut butter make for a delicious evening snack.
Pasta with zucchini added with melting parmesan cheese is her favorite for dinner. She would love to have a glass of red wine with her dinner too.
Facts About Meghan Markle
For all you know, she could be a part of Britain’s royalty in no time. Here are some of the most amazing facts about the talented actress.
- She also has a penchant for writing and fashion is her special strength. To bring the two together she ran an online lifestyle blog The Tig. Now that her life has taken turn to this super busy lane, she had to shut the blog down in 2017. But before closing it off, she penned a heartfelt letter to her readers that read, “Keep finding those Tig moments of discovery, keep laughing and taking risks, and keep being ‘the change you wish to see in the world.”
- Meghan’s nickname is flower, that is what her mother has called her ever since she was a little girl. She is also called Meg, MM, M&M by her co-workers, but she cherishes the ‘flower’ name given by her mom.
- While most girls in the industry starve themselves to stay fit, our girl is a total foodie. Her blog had a generous supply of healthy and yummy recipes that she would often share with her readers. Her special interest was in food of different cultures and traditions around the world.
- In addition to theater studies, Meghan was also a student of international relations in college and has worked for the US embassy in Buenos Aires. She has also spent a year living in Spain for the cause, but she defines the trip as wanderlust. Her keen interest in travel and international relations do make her a perfect bride for the royals, don’t they?
- Show biz is in her genes. Her father was a lighting director and she literally grew up in the sets of ‘Married… with Children’. Yep, she was destined to be on television.
- She has also opened up about the challenges of being a bi-racial actress in Hollywood and how she struggled with her identity to find acceptance. “I wasn’t black enough for the black roles and I wasn’t white enough for the white ones, leaving me somewhere in the middle as the ethnic chameleon who couldn’t book a job,” she writes in a column for ELLE Magazine.