A popular Bollywood actress and model and winner of Femina Miss India, 2002, Neha Dhupia has always managed to look quite impeccable and stylish. Always hitting the nail bang on, she never fails to impress with her stylish and often a trendsetter ensemble. Her distinct fashion style is not only easy and androgynous but it can be easily adorned by all! For those requiring some style –inspiration, her Instagram page is the one to check out! Let’s check out some of iconic Neha Dhupia’s fashion for some awesome inspiration!
[Also Read: Fashionable And Chic Alia Bhatt Fashion]
Neha Dhupia Dresses
Whether it’s completely western or a fusion indo-western ensemble; the lady sure knows how to carry it off with panache. Check out some of her completely wearable stylish outfits.
1. Neha looks uber-stylish in this Anarkali frock perfect for any festive and glamorous event.
2. Going against the trend of flaunting curves, Neha pulled off this Anamika Khanna’s creation off loose clothing bohemian vibe with cool aplomb at the IIFA 2015. Polishing the loose silhouette with that statement cuff looks like a genius stroke!
3. Neha stepped up her A-game for a Kiehl’s event in Delhi, looking mesmerizing in a cool blue and black printed crop top paired with a flared pant (or is it skirt?) Layering it with a long coat, she made the outfit look real edgy!
4. You can’t help but heave deep sighs at Neha’s on-the-go look which she nails each time. Flaunting a simple black and white striped tee with calf length pants. Layered with beige overcoat, band neck choker, stylish bag and sunglasses, the airport look was real showstopper!
5. Oozing an urban elegance, Neha charmed all in a grey indo-western ensemble of black spaghetti crop top with grey and white long skirt with floral detailing. With a statement neckpiece, clutch and chic hairstyle, she was a style inspiration!
6. Neha pulls off a cape over floral printed flowy skirt with aplomb! Adorning a retro hairstyle and some diamond jewellery, she looked absolutely stellar!
7. Flaunting a stylish gown with a perfectly synchronized hairdo, she has let her sharp collarbones add that extra bling to the outfit!
8. Neha showed her sultry side with this floor length black gown split high on one thigh. The figure hugging gown was given a mischievous modest vibe with full sleeves. The large blue rose embellishment in the front, the twisty twirly updo and the black patent pumps looked naught suave and da bomb!
9. Flaunting a casual-chic fashion statement in printed Anamika Khanna separated with chunky trinkets from Curio Cottage, the actress exuded a playful vibe at the sets of Comedy Nights Bachao for a movie promotion.
10. Neha can be the “boss lady” with a real cool sartorial vibe. The ikat print dress by The Meraki Project looks more chic on the actress than on the runway model, she paired it up right with grey Jimmy Choo pumps and coordinating Balenciaga bag.
Neha’s Ethnic Style Check
Rocking the vintage bridal look, Neha Dhupia in a saree looks absolutely stunning. With vintage jewellery, braided updo and the big red bindi, she looks Indian beauty personified.
[Also Read: When Vidya Balan Made Us Want To Wear Sarees!]
Carrying any saree in style, Neha can make the drabbest of saree dazzle. Whether taking a pleated look or a free flow drape, she gets the temperature several notches higher with her low waist drapes, stunning hairstyles and eyeballing jewellery! Check out her few saree styles to get inspired!
1. For her friend Soha Ali’s reception, Neha flaunted an unusual eye-catching black Payal Singhal Lehenga. Craftily she avoided all jewelry to let the heavily embellished silver bird and flower work all over the outfit remain the focus. Simple loose hair and minimal makeup, she definitely infused new dimension to wedding fashion! Just adore her simplicity redefined look!
2. For the 59th Idea Filmfare Awards 2013, Neha looked effortless in a black choli paired with the cream colored ghagra. With a sleek updo, short and long statement neckpieces, she looked completely chic and glamorous.
3. Walking the ramp at the Aiba 2015, Neha oozed a show stopper look in Sabyasachi Mukherjee’s co-ods version of lehenga! Pulling off the red in red outfit ensemble with sophisticated hair style and makeup, she looked super cool yet utterly sensual!
4. At the 2016 India Lifestyle Awards, Neha dazzled all in this Anita Dongre’s white Lehenga skirt paired with sheer embroidered crop top layered with a white crop top underneath. Polishing off the look with a winged eyeliner, loose updo and Veneta clutch she oozed raw sensuality and glamour while looking absolutely ethereal!
Anarkalis/Salwaar Kameez Ensembles
1. Adorning the blue designer quarter sleeves salwaar kameez having a V shaped collar neck pattern, the B-town-beauty showed that it’s the inner radiance that can take any ensemble from ordinary to extraordinary.
2. For the Udaan Festival 2014, Neha sported a modern twist of the salwaar kameez as she flaunted a blue silk khaddar kameez with modern twists and a white palazzo like salwaar. With ethnic style earrings and side way hairstyle, she made little look too much and ooh! So hot!
3. Promoting her latest flick, ‘Santa Banta Pvt Ltd.’, Neha certainly educated all on carrying the stylish summer look in the off white Chola by Sohaya. Flaunting a completely different look, she looked stunning!
4. The sheer volume of the outfit of both western style kurta and palazzo would have terrified many but Neha sure knows how to carry it off with ease and panache!
Neha Dhupia in bikini can really sizzle! Check out the stills to take some beach-dressing or pool party inspirations from the diva.
Sensual and sexy, the B-town diva has aced the sartorial sequence with her fashion sense and style game. With the shutterbugs crowding her overflowing calendar, she never fails to give them a fashion feast. Follow the lead of Limeroad.com style director and grab some eyeballs offering some high-street fashion goals.
Images Source: pinterest.com, instagram.com