Much more than just winning the Miss India title in 2012, model turned anchor and now a contestant so fiery and fashionable on Big Boss Double Trouble season 9, Rochelle Rao (partner to Keith Sequera) is a fashionista and a bombshell in her sense of style and flare.
Fashion Of Rochelle Rao In Bigg Boss – Former Miss India Rochelle Rao
If you have been closely observing the fashion of Rochelle Rao in Bigg Boss, she has shown us PYTs the true definition of less is more. Casual to high-fashion, from rompers to elegant sarees, minimal makeup to chic hairdos over the weekends, Rochelle doesn’t fail to stun us with her epitomized Rochelle Rao fashion sense. Let’s take a look at the various styles or Rochelle Rao fashion leaves she’s already strewn around, ever since she made a name in the fashion world.
1. We’ve been telling you how cut outs are making waves, and Rochelle Rao proves just that. As seen at a red carpet ceremony, gracing the occasion and the shutterbugs not tired clicking away, Rochelle wears a polka dotted polo neck cut out top and a flowing black silk skirt.
[Also Read: Here’s How to Wear Polka Dots]
2. A chunky neckline on lace fabric is a sexy look no doubt, and in burning orange, Rochelle strikes a pose with glam confidence.
3. Haute biker chick so chic and yet a far cry from the conventional black leather decree, Rochelle proves she can be a one woman army raring to go!
4. Need help planning to wear something nice and sexy for the pool party? Seek inspiration from Rochelle Rao in a rocking cover-up romper; floral printed and vibrant in colour.
5. A gorgeous long blue printed dress with white heels for an elegant cocktail event? Rochelle sizzles and shines!
6. Something ethnic to wear for the desi events this Christmas, and you don’t have to be the run-of-the-mill girl wearing conventional lehenga cholis. Rochelle looks cute in a purple lehenga with a low cut gold choli.
7. Need more ideas on how to drape a saree in a sexy unconventional way? Rochelle shows you just how a saree can be draped differently.
8. Beating the blues and everything in between at the Femina style awards, a lace necked cocktail gown in sheer blue with slits to the ankle epitomizes Rochelle’s beauty.
9. A surreal touch to the elegant sway, and that’s what the shimmery white and green lehenga choli does for Rochelle.
10. Planning to play coy and nice at the college fresher’s bash? You could wear an oversized tweed coat with a blue mini skirt and an off-sleeved top. And if you see the fashion of Rochelle Rao in bigg boss as compared to this look; we find no difference.
11. For a cocktail event, you can safely ditch the solid colours or monotone fashion regime; graphic prints in bold reds and pure whites can be your style quotient.
12. At the 53rd celebration party hosted by the Femina Miss India group, Rochelle Rao sizzled in a striped black and white number.
13. Rochelle and Keith are an adorable pair, don’t you think? What makes her a little more adorable and school girl like is her retro fashion sense. A gold yellow skirt with a simple white top, quite a chic way to dress for the evening.
14. An elegant satin strappy cocktail number for the special events you’ve been called too. Very classy we say, and Rochelle rocks it!
15. Colour blocks in dark shades with prints to play with, Rochelle shows us how purples on matte blues can be worn.
16. Aztec printed garments, and seen here Rochelle wears it with style and utmost grace at 9th Annual Gemfields & Nazraana Retail Jeweller India Awards
17. Zebra prints running amok, Rochelle shows us how to wear your prints wild and for any occasion that too.
18. Perfect for the corporate woman, a style that would never go out of vogue- black skirts with a white shirt, very classy!
19. Hot and haute in a sizzling white ensemble with a backless touch at one of the fashion shoots!
[Also Read: Sexiest Celebs in a Bikini]
20. If you need inspiration to know whether floral two piece bikinis are haute, let Rochelle show you the answer.
To be honest, Rochelle Rao has a sense of style and grace of her own, and there are many more reasons (fashion wise) why PYTs would want to take more than just a cue from her on how to dress right. We would now like to know which of the contestants of bigg boss 9 you think dress to impress the most? Write in!