Since time immemorial and across various cultures, the use and benefits of grapeseed oil has been long spoken about. One of the secret ingredients used even today in many of our cosmetic brands around the world, we would like to shine the lights on the benefits of grapeseed oil, so that you can take full advantage of the same.
Yes. Grapeseed Oil For Skin Is Good For Your Skin And Hair
Overall beauty, hair and skin too, the benefits of grapeseed oil and its usage cannot be ignored. This is one ingredient that has made it to the top of many beautician’s list. With grapeseed oil for skin you can now find remedies with dry skin, flaky skin, sensitive skin, acne prone skin and more. From toners to lip balms, creams to moisten the skin and shampoos too that help the hair with a bounce, shine and sheen- grapeseed oil has found its way into our beauty regimes- DIY and otherwise.
1. As a moisturizing agent and a skin lightener, grapeseed oil helps treat dark circles, dry skin and other issues when a little is used on a cotton ball to dab.
2. One of the grape seed oil uses would be to help bring back the collagen levels on our skin and hair. There are flavonoids in grapeseed oil that helps fight the onslaught of free radicals and the harmful UV rays of the sun.
3. Bring down age spots, scars and wrinkles with grapeseed oil, since it has beta carotene in it, along with vitamins and fatty acids, linoleic acid too.
4. No more acne and pimple issues to cry about, not when you have grapeseed oil on face to use. All you have to do is after your shower, use a cotton ball to immerse into a few drops of oil and to dab on your skin.
5. Tighten and firm your skin with grapeseed oil which can act as an astringent. When you use this astringent recipe daily, your skin would be toned and tightened, and the pores would be unclogged too.
6. Grapeseed oil facial massages are the best to conform too, since it helps with blood circulation. In addition to that, grapeseed oil has plenty of antioxidants that can do away with the harmful effects of free radicals and protects the skin from the UV rays of the sun too.
7. Say goodbye to dark circles under your eyes by rubbing grapeseed oil with a cotton ball. Grapeseed oil is best to use to remove dark circles, since it has antioxidants and vitamins that nourish and protect the sensitive zone of the under eye area.
8. Reduce the signs of ageing by using grapeseed oil for hair growth and skin. This is once again attributed to the high amounts of antioxidants and vitamins in the oil, which when daily used as a massage or head massage can help with hair growth and skin glow too.
9. Another benefit and use of grapeseed oil for hair and face would be to dab a little on the eyebrows each week and massage the area for a couple of seconds- helps thicken the brows and makes them shine too.
10. Finally, if you desire a body wrap and to remove toxins from the skin, you can massage grapeseed oil onto the skin and cover the body with plastic. The oil acts and as a detox agent, a toner and a skin tightening agent as well, which can help smoothen the skin too and promote blood circulation as well.
We hope you now would understand why we insisted in some of our previous posts to use grapeseed oil. Contact your dermatologist or beautician for further advice according to your skin and hair type to know how best Grape Seed Oil can be used for your overall well-being and beauty!