If you thought that mohawk hairstyles for women were too rebellious and daring, you are wrong. From college fests to fashionable events, and even at bow and tie formal cocktail parties too, mohawk hairstyles for women are making heads turn the positive way. The gorgeous mohawk hairstyles for women, which we are about to show you are easy to do and trendy to sport as well. And yes, they wouldn’t raise an eyebrow too. So here we present you with various mohawk hairdos that can be worn with Indian, indo-western and western wear!
Mohawk Hairstyles For Black Women
The mohawk hairstyles sported by black women are one of the trendiest looks ever! With their naturally thick and curly hair, they are definitely the trendsetters of the mohawk hairstyles.
Gorgeous Mohawkians Everywhere
Taking inspiration from the line of mohawk hairstyles for black women, white women and women of any skin tone, we think that the Indian women in their lovely sultry tones and gorgeous shapes can manage to pull the look effortlessly! Here are a few to be inspired from!
Amazing Ideas On The Braided Mohawk
1. Talking about being ultra modern, adventurous and chic yet very elegant and trendy at formal do’s, doesn’t mean that your look has to be boring. Wear your hair in a trendy way by practicing on how to wear the braided mohawk. You may choose to braid the sides with visible partitioning or keep the look to the minimal. Embellish with chunky accessories on the puffed sections for the ultimate desi look to stand out in the crowd.
2. Combine the elegance of the french braid inside out with the trendy braided mohawkian look for the fashionable get together this evening. The look comes as a mix of desiness with westernized touches and can be worn with an anarkali , lehenga or a salwar.
3. We feel that the dutch braided mohawkian look can go very well with a saree, what say? This is a style that doesn’t cross the line when it comes to attending a very formal event, and can be pulled off with minimal accessories too.
4. For the reception at your bestie’s wedding, you could try the elegant braided mohawkian waterfall hairdo. It wouldn’t take more than ten minutes to get this look with the right styling products. The hairdo can gel well with wedding jewelry and loud eye makeup too.
5. The maroon mohawk is a fun mohawk which can be worn for formal to semi-formal events, and with sarees, salwars or western suits too. Mess up the left over fringes for the crumpled look to come through and balance the look with cool toned makeup shades.
6. Bring out the divaish touch with the elegant soft braided mohawkian look for the evening party. Wear it with minimal chunky accessories for the hair, glossy lips, shimmer for the eyes and large dangling earrings with loud red lips, and get ready for the compliments to flow through.
7. Thick mohawkian braids are for the college PYTs who don’t want to raise eyebrows at their study place but garner compliments for the sense of fashion at the same time too. Here’s one of the beautiful mohawk styles to flaunt this season!
8. The dutch sister double sided braid for the Indian bridesmaid is an ultimate hair fashion statement to make. The look can be worn with ethnic wear and indo-western wear for the sangeet, mehendi and the shaadi too.
9. The well settled mohawkian updo is an elegant hairdo to wear with your Indian wear when time is too less in hand and you still need a fashion statement to make. Wear the hairdo with indo-western wear or any ethnic wear and complete the look with a maang tikka to make that perfect fashion statement.
10. The puffed up gypsy mohawkian braid is an ideal way to bring in a touch of casualness to the very formal gathering and the look you’ve worn. Complete the look with loud red lips and chunky earnings which helps create distractions from the messy updo!
If you’ve loved our post on the latest mohawk hairstyles for ladies, do write in with your thoughts on the female mohawk hairstyles you think our Bollywood divas should try!
Images Source: pinterest.com