If the eyes are the windows to the soul, the eyebrows are the frames to those windows. Just as you wouldn’t want to ignore the frames of windows at home, you wouldn’t want to do the same to your eyebrows. This is why we would like to present an eyebrow shaping tutorial, which includes correction, alignments, and coloration techniques. Hence pay very good attention to this post on eyebrow shaping tutorial, which tells you how to keep the eyebrows in good shape. Let’s get started with how to shape eyebrows.
Eyebrow Shaping Tutorial
The eyebrows as mentioned are the frames of the eyes and they help set an expression on the face and provide balance to the facial structure too. When you have to shape your eyebrows, solo or with the help of the parlor lady, ensuring that the shape is closest to the natural touch should be the norm. This means, removing or tweezing away any stray hair strands in the direction of hair growth. Read on to know more on eyebrow shaping techniques.
How Do You Determine The Shape Of Your Eyebrows
- Grab hold of a pencil and align the pencil from the inner eye all the way to the inner corner of the eye. If you see any hair strand growing outwards from the tip of the pencil, where the inner corner of the eye begins; the hair needs to be removed.
- Now take the pencil and place it vertically. It should be aligned vertically towards the iris of the eye. The place just above the iris of the eye where the tip of the pencil stops forms the arch zone, or the apex. This is where the highest point of the eyebrow should be.
- To determine the length of the eyebrow, you would now place the pencil at the tip of the nose side and place it forty five degrees towards the outer corner of the eye. The place where the tip ends, this would be the minimum length of the outer taper point or the eyebrow. Any hair after that should be tweezed off.
Important To Know
With the eyebrow shaping techniques explained you should also focus on three things;
- Shaping of the eyebrows
- Filling of the eyebrows and
- Balancing of the eyebrows
[Also Read: Home Remedies For Eyebrow Growth]
Shaping helps provide a very uniformed look, while filling ensures a natural finish to the brows. In the end, one would look at balancing the eyebrows, which would be using the pencil once again to see where the stray hair strands are and getting them removed.
[Also Read: Eyebrow Maintenance Guide]
To Get Natural Looking Brows
Everyone wants or aspires to have natural looking brows, but very few of us have it or are blessed with it. Here are a few eyebrow shaping tips, which we would want to share with you today.
- Always tweeze after you’ve finished a warm or hot shower, because the hair tends to pull out faster with minimal pain
- Tweezing should be done in the direction of hair growth, only
- While tweezing and shaping the eyebrows, the natural shape of the eyebrow and the eyes should be in sync
- When choosing eyebrow filling colors, it is important to keep the shade and the hue of the tint as close to your natural head hair, as much as possible. If you choose a filling shade darker to what your natural shade is, the eyebrows would look very stark.
- If the eyebrows are widely spaced, you would need to get it filled to do away with the vacuous stare
- If the eyebrows are thin and with a stark arch, you would always have a surprised look on your face. What you can do here to soften the arch is to reduce the arch with soft brush filling touches.
- With the help of a pencil or a filler, you can fill in the sparse eyebrow sections
- Never draw hard outline sections on the eyebrow, which would make the look very artificial and horrible and the alignment never would come through.
- For a softer look to come through, always use an eye shadow.
- When filling the eyebrows, you should always use upward strokes or strokes in the direction of the hair growth.
[Also Read: Step By Step Tutorial On How To Thread Eyebrows]
We hope these guidelines on Ways to Shape Eyebrows, align and fill them comes in handy? If you have more questions, do write in and we will try to help you with how to shape eyebrows more clearly!