A fashion post was never ever so eagerly awaited! Finally on public demand I am writing this exclusive post on top 6 fashionable boots to try this fall. From classic ankle boots to knee-high styles and wedges, I have compiled some of the best new winter boots of 2013. Do have a look!
Fall is here, which is an indication of investing on a great pair of boots. Love it or hate it, the timeless ankle boots have always been high on fashion for all winters since time immemorial. Be it a pair of lavish ruby red velvet ankle boots from & Other Stories or a high-end statement-making studded boots from Jimmy Choo, these foot wears only instigates the feminine power with a strong dose of androgynous element.
Before I pour out my best picks before you, let me also highlight something quite useful related to boot fashion. Apart from styles, I have also been receiving queries on how ankle boots for different occasions and outfits.
7 hot ways to wear ankle boots
- Ankle boots can go well with pencil skirt. If you love monochrome fashion then you can go for a black pencil skirt with tights and boots. You can also jazz up your look by pairing your skirt with a plaid shirt for casual feel.
- If you are having a dinner plan or just an evening hangout then replace your high heels with a chic pair of ankle boots to flaunt your 10 on 10 fashion quotient. If it’s the November cold, say for instance you’rein Delhi, you can choose to have the hem of your dress just above the knee to create a taller look.
- A casual feminine look is one of my favorites, so I go for casual ankle boots. This style makes me feel relaxed and by pairing it with a boyfriend/biker jacket, my outfit gets a dramatic edging.
- For weekend plans, you can pair up your ankle boots with a pair of skinny jeans or leggings. Don’t forget to tuck in the jeans in your boots to flaunt your long limbs. You can an extra large tote bag with a statement pair of sunglasses to complete the fashionable look.
- And if you’re planning to wear it to workplace then do not for exaggerated and studded boots, instead carefully pick your boots to create a subtle and polished look.
- It’s always a killing combination to pair your footwear with black leggings. You can either go for a date or movie.
- If you’re pairing your shoes with jeans then you can flaunt your ankle by going for 2-3 rolls.
Hope you found this post useful!