|Name||Khloé Alexandra Kardashian|
|Birthday Date||June 27, 1984 (33 years)|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||Marymount High School|
|Occupation||Television personality, socialite, presenter, businesswoman, model|
|Siblings||Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Rob Kardashian|
|Spouse||Lamar Odom (m 2009-2016)|
|Height||5 ft 10 or 1.75 m|
|Weight||72 kg or 159 pounds|
|Shoe Size||10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)|
|Dress Size||12 (US) or 42 (EU)|
|Body Measurements||35-28-41 or 89-71-104 cm|
Favorite Things and Hobbies:
|Food||Ethic Foods (loves trying new foods)|
|Film||Newsies, My Best Friend’s Wedding, Father of the Bride, Maid of Honor, Fools Rush In, The Princess Bride|
Khloé Kardashian Weight Loss
Khloé has never looked any better. If you are following her Instagram post, you must have already noticed her fitness-themed Complex shoot. Khloé’s personal trainer is Gunnar Peterson, the same man responsible for bods of Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, and the like. At an interview Khloé opens up about her fitness journey by stating, “I’ve known Gunnar since I was 15. My mom would take me to school, but I would have to go early for her training session, and I’d see Puff Daddy, Jennifer Lopez, and Cameron Diaz. So when I was like, ‘I’m going to [start] a fitness routine,’ that’s who I called.”
Khloé Kardashian exercises in the gym twice or thrice a week on alternate days. She takes a short rest for 10-20 seconds after her first set of reps. After which Khloé returns to her other exercise steps while doing two to five sets of each on repeat, until she completes the full workout. Here is a breakdown of Khloé’s Kardashian exact workout plan with her personal trainer.
- Single Dumbbell Clean and Press (8-12 reps) works her shoulder muscles
- Banded 4X4 Walk (20-30 steps) for her gluteus muscles in the buttocks
- Overhead Crunch to Rotation (10 reps) for her abs
- Renegade Row to Climber Mountain (12 reps, 20-30 reps) for strengthening biceps, triceps, back, and shoulders
- Reverse Lunge to High Knee and Press (10-16 reps) for her legs
Gunnar says, ‘Sparks fly off that ass by the end of this number.’ But after seeing the before and after image of Khloé Kardashian, it seems worth it.
Here are few tips by Khloé Kardashian on how to lose weight:
- Remain committed to eat healthy food and exercise daily, no matter how constraint your timings are.
- Practice weight and strength training to repair weak tissues and thereby rebuild strength.
- Prevent dairy products in large amounts.
- Stay motivated while following any weight loss program.
|Pre-workout morning beverage||Black coffee, a glass of water|
|Breakfast||Hard-boiled, scrambled, or poached egg, oatmeal|
|Moring Snacks||Apple slices, peanut butter, nuts|
|Lunch||Chinese Chicken salad, chopped vegetables and fruits, a glass of water|
|Dinner||Steamed fish and vegetables, a mash up of cauliflower and mashed potato or grilled chicken breast, sweet potato, brown rice|
|Bedtime Snack||Greek Yogurt with a bowl of fruits (for midnight cravings)|