It is but a wonderful time for the family, while they wait in anticipation for the arrival of the new one. However, much more than the family and for the past nine months, it is but an anticipated moment for the mother-to-be; she waits to bring into the world a part of her, her baby, the heir to the family loom. And rejoicing in that, apart from the godbarai and the baby showers, expectant mothers these days have their dose of fun with maternity shoots.
Maternity Photo Shoot Makeup
It is a precious experience doing a maternity shoot, maybe in the future when the little one is all grown up; you could show them the baby bump that nestled them cozy. Clothing to makeup for maternity shoot, for the expectant mother it has to be stress free; here are your options.
[Also Read: Quirky Ideas For Pre-Wedding Photoshoots]
Options With Makeup For Maternity Shoot You Can Emulate
The idea is to keep it as natural as possible when doling up the face is concerned. And assuming most of the maternity shoots happen under broad daylight and mostly outdoors, we would stress on the use of warm colors and tones to enhance the maternity glow with makeup for maternity shoot.
1. You can get a little smokey eyed with matte lipped for the shoot, which makes the au naturale look come through. Expectant mothers aren’t expected to stay put while getting the makeover done for long, which is why keeping the look trendy yet simple at the same time is a must.
2. Peach lips and minimal blush to enhance the cheekbones and other facial contours, would be the best way to flaunt the maternity glow on the expectant mother. Notice the dark kohl rimmed eyes; a look well-balanced.
3. Stir up a little heat and make hubby go weak in his knees, flaunting hot red lips. If you do so, ensure to balance the look with minimal peach blush for the cheek bones and very less color for the eyelids too, however, two strokes of kohl for the lower and upper lash line is a must.
4. Celebrate motherhood and allow the joy of bringing into the world a new life, emanate through your face. A stress free maternity photo session happens when the experienced photographer and makeup artist knows exactly the look and pose they want, without having you to move around too much.
5. Once again, coral and red mixes for the lips can work wonders. Here we see celebrity singer Gwen Stefani flaunting her first trimester baby bump and those red coral hot lips too. Minimal, sassy, quirky and quite the no-nonsense look!
6. Caramel lash lines and brown kohl eyes are trendy to wear, and they don’t take a lot of time for the expectant mother to doll up in. enhance the look with a peach blush stroke for the cheekbones though and highlight the temples too.
[Also Read: Commandments To Follow For A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot]
7. Says who one cannot indulge in fantasy maternity shoots? There are various themes to play with, for example the RED RIDING HOOD saga. Enjoy the limelight while it lasts, for all eyes are on you; actually your red lips and flushed red cheeks!
8. What about emulating the rockabilly chick look and rocking it as a part of your quirky maternity shoot? Think about the red lips, the polka dotted bandana as headgear and a plaid or a check shirt!
9. A blast from the past with this one, here we look at the famous singer and song writer, Madonna for inspiration. Winged liner, dark kohl eyes, red lips, flushed cheeks, headband in place and a wrist band made from lace; the nineties are back!
10. For the au naturale glow to come by, ensure that the foundation is one shade lighter to your skin tone. Keep the lips peachish to nude and the cheeks flushed with peach strokes. Eye wash the lids of the eyes with a nude palette and the kohl should be smudged on the lower lash lines only, if you’d like the best makeup ideas for maternity photos.
How did you like our maternity makeup ideas? Do write in and let us know!
Images Source: pinterest.com