Wedding Bells! Sending much love to all our beautiful brides-to-be.
Finding a soul-mate is sacred, and there’s nothing wrong in choosing to dress-up queenly, to celebrate that one day which is meant to bind you both together, forever.
But before you set out to pick your bridal lehenga, know that a myriad of hopes is pinned onto your quintessential outfit.
Dressed up in your Dday-outfit, your first look is sure to trigger a wave of happiness within your parents who saw dreams of you looking like a princess at your wedding.
You may have dressed up a number of times for your Man, but trust us, ladies, nothing can beat his eagerness to see his bride on the wedding day.
The charm of your D-day outfit not just occupies a forever space in your memory but also in your photo gallery and those conversations that retrospect your wedding day in front of your children and grandchildren, years later.
It is for all these big and small reasons that a Bridal Lehenga is so special and with the emotions of your mains at stake, we say you better make it worth it. No wonder, top bridal designers in India spend quality time designing every piece with all their heart and soul.
Top Bridal Designers In India:
1. Manisha Malhotra:
2. Tarun Tahiliani:
4. Anita Dongre:
5. Rohit Bal:
This is your moment of spotlight ladies, and we are here with our top lehengas for wedding this season from top bridal designers in India.
Striking just the right balance between grace and chic every piece beautifully channels the pride while embracing the elegance of a modern-day bride.
Top Bridal Lehengas For Wedding In India:
Scroll through to see our top 5 picks.
1. A Traditional Red: One can never get tired of the bridal staple red. Evolving with every season, red makes its way into the wedding scenes most gorgeously every wedding season. We are in love with this particular red lehenga which boasts of embroidery that signifies a whole community of flora and fauna.
2. Majestic Midnight Blue: Royalty has its own language. This midnight blue lehenga is a dream not everyone has the capacity to live. Revering in luxury, the blue silk escapade draws all its inspiration from nature, showcasing lush trees branching out into leaves and blooming flowers. The leaf motifs look fresh rendering a more larger-than-life imagery to its bearer.
3. Classic Ivory: Ivory ethnics have a regal appeal that renders them their standout feature. Loaded with upstate gota patti work this all-ivory-lehenga will have you entering into your nuptials with a pure heart and peaceful mind.
4. Rich Jewel Tone: For some understated elegance, play with a distinct and rich color like emerald. With greens being the heavyweight color this season we suggest you break stereotypes and opt to go green. The emerald plays base to intricate floral embroidery in teal rendering an unconventionally pleasing persona to the bridal lehenga.
5. Festive Orange: After red, orange did be the most popular color for lehenga for the wedding. If you have been yearning to put together a traditional look barring reds, then this piece could well be your keepsake. The heavy gota patti work adds all the shine and sparkle.
These are our Bridal Lehenga toppers this season. Ditch the heavy duty lehengas for these pretty pieces and breeze through your day with much ease and elegance.
Images Source: anitadongre.com