Some tales are beautiful and beyond imagination. With just a bit of luck and God’s intervention, they become a fascinating mystery that grows with time. Aishwarya Rai fashion profile is one such gorgeous tale that has stopped time ever since it became famous. The very mention of her name adds iconic value to films, costumes, jewelry, fashion statements, red carpet, Bollywood and Hollywood. On 1st of November, we wish Aishwarya Rai Bachchan tons of love, happiness, good luck and a very Happy Birthday!
About Aishwarya Rai:
Let’s start Aishwarya Rai Biography with her parentage. Ash was born to Brinda Rai (homemaker) and Late Krishnaraj Rai (an Army biologist who died on 18 March 2017). The beautiful Ash has an elder brother Aditya Rai (an engineer in the merchant navy).
Eager to know about Aishwarya Rai height and Aishwarya Rai weight among other things? Keep reading.
|Aishwarya Rai Biography :|
|Date of Birth and Age||1 November 1973 (45 years)|
|Place of Birth||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|First Ad||-For brand Camlin pencils which Aishwarya did when she was in Class 9.
-For brand Pepsi in 1993 in which Aishwarya Rai had featured along with film stars Aamir Khan and Mahima Chaudhry.
|First Movie||-Tamil film Iruvar (1997) in which Aishwarya Rai got her first role as an actress.
-Hindi film Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (1997), Aishwarya’s first Bollywood film.
|Father||Late Krishnaraj Rai|
|Siblings||Aditya Rai (elder brother)|
|Spouse||Abhishek Bachchan (Actor)|
|Children||One daughter – Aaradhya Bachchan|
|Height||5 ft 7 inches (approx)|
|Weight||56 kg (approx)|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||36 inches|
|Eye Color||Hazel Green Blue|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Favorite Things and Hobbies:|
|Color||Black (Ash loves it), Blue, White|
|Food||Chinese and Thai food (all kinds). According to her, she can survive on dal chawal and vegetables|
|Place||France-Paris, Normandy and Cannes|
|Brand||There are many – Loreal, MAC, Maybelline, Revlon…|
|Actor||Raj Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar|
Childhood Achievements with Age:
At the teenage age of 17, Aishwarya Rai won the International Ford Supermodel Contest. She was then featured in Vogue (America Edition)
Claim to Fame:
The ‘Miss India World’ title which Aishwarya Rai won in 1994. This catapulted her into immediate stardom and recognition
How much was Aishwarya Rai into academics before she joined films? Well, she is a notable alumnus of:
Arya Vidya Mandir High School where Aishwarya did her schooling from
Jai Hind College from where the star did her intermediate schooling for a year
D.G. Ruparel College of Arts. Science and Commerce in Matunga (Mumbai) where Aishwarya scored 90 per cent in the Higher Secondary exams
Model-turned-actress, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is also a brand ambassador for many charity organizations and social awareness campaigns. Ash is also a Goodwill Ambassador for the Joint United Nations Programme on AIDS (UNAIDS). And for the fashion and red-carpet lovers, Aishwarya is the first Indian actress as a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival held every year.
‘The most beautiful woman in the world’ and the Queen of Cannes, Aishwarya Rai biography is incomplete without the mention of innumerable national and international awards and honors she has won in her acting career. Here are some notable awards of hers:
|1994||Aishwarya Rai was crowned Miss World 1994. She also won two other awards – the Miss Photogenic Award and Miss World Continental Queen of Beauty – Asia and Oceania.|
|1999||Since this year, Aishwarya Rai has been the Longines Ambassador of Elegance. Longines is the world’s oldest watches brand.|
|2000||Gold Medal Winner of Most Beautiful International Titleholder of All Times.|
|2001||Aishwarya rated among the top five Indian movie stars by FORBES.|
|2002||Named as one of the ‘100 Most Beautiful Indian Women in the Past Century’ by The Times of India.|
|2003||Aishwarya features on the cover of TIME Asia magazine, the second Indian film star to have graced the TIME after famous actress Parveen Babi.|
|2003||The First Indian actor to be a member of the jury at the Cannes Film Festival.|
|2003||The First Indian actress to be part of World’s Largest Cosmetic Company L’Oreal Paris.|
|2003||V. Shantaram Awards – Best Actress for Devdas.|
|2004||GR8! Women Award for Contribution to Cinema (Special Laurel).|
|2004||The first Indian actress to have her own statue at Madame Tussaud’s Museum London.|
|2004||The first Indian actress to be listed in ‘100 Most Influential People In The World’ by TIME.|
|2004||Featured in the Guinness Book of World Records.|
|2007||Femina ‘Most Powerful Indian Woman’.|
|2008||Selected by Verve in its list of the country’s “Most Powerful Women”|
|2009||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan created history by being the youngest actress to receive the Padma Shri, India’s fourth highest civilian award from the Government of India for her contribution to cinema.|
|2009||Filmfare’s “Most Beautiful People”.|
|2011||FICCI Frames Excellence Awards – Decade of Global Achievement for contribution to Hindi cinema and acting.|
|2013||“Most Beautiful Actress” (Rank#1) in Filmfare 100 years of cinema issue.|
|2014||Asiavision Awards – Icon of India.|
|2015||Hello! “India’s Most Beautiful”.|
|2017||Dadasaheb Phalke Award – Best Actress for the film Sarbjit.|
|2018||First Ladies Award given by the President of India Ram Nath Kovind.|
Now for the meatier part – Aishwarya Rai fashion profile. You can expect what’s coming your way – drop-dead gorgeous Ash in outstanding dresses. Hold your breath as I take you through some jaw-dropping costumes of hers and style moments.
1. Some butterfly inspo it is (in fact massive). Here is the Cannes diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan at her 17th year at Cannes 2018 in Michael Cinco maxi dress in shades of blue, purple and red. What did the designer have to say on this Ash outfit?
“The 10-foot long train took 3,000 of man-hours to finish and was intricately hand crafted to make it this exquisitely flighty and timeless.”
2. Aishwarya in black floral Nedret Taciroglu gown with a sheer lace body underneath that she wore in Paris. As for the finishing touches, she amped up the hotness with a pair of Christian Louboutin heels and Longines watch (of which she is a brand ambassador of).
3. Amazon India Couture Week 2015 closed with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan walking on the ramp as showstopper in Manish Malhotra-designed burgundy colored skirt.
4. Aishwarya Rai’s fashion experiments are always on-point on the international stage. She looks so charming in this black and white structured hat which she wore to the Royal Ascot horse race in 2013.
5. Here is Ash attending the inauguration of the Longines Watches store in Sydney in a floor-length black gown – a Gauri and Nainika creation styled by Tanya Ghavri. The stunning actress looked razor sharp in her fashionable Longines watch, diamond earring, red lipstick and kohl-filled eyes.
6. And here goes the beautiful Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in a red sari woven with fine silk and zari. This she wore at the luncheon held for the French President on India’s 67th Republic Day. Mehraab is the name of this Banarsi saree which is well complemented with polkii kundan jewelry, bangles, earrings, red lips and red roses.
7. Ash has a long association with the red carpets. Doesn’t she look a demi-goddess in this Rami Kadi strapless gown and embroidered train and bun hairdo at Cannes 2018?
Who are Aishwarya’s favorite designers, label, stylists? Manish Malhotra (couture designer), Gavin Miguel (top notch designer), Neeta Lulla (peppy designer who also designed Aishwarya’s bridal outfit), Kanta Motwani (celeb hairstylist), Jatin Kampani (top fashion photographer), Hemant Trivedi (renowned fashion designer) among others.
Decoding Aishwarya Rai makeup tips is not going to be tough because she is a natural beauty who does not fade with the savage of time. What does she do to look an iconic beauty?
- Drinks lots of water
- Keeps her skin moisturized well
- Eats proper diet (brown rice over white rice, homemade food, khichdi, green veggies and fruits)
- Goes in for Regular facials
- Does morning walk, fitness exercises, power yoga, meditation
- Uses branded cosmetics (Revlon, MAC, Lakme, Maybelline)
- Does home remedies (for skin exfoliation Aishwarya uses a mixture of turmeric, milk and gram flour)
- Avoids alcoholic drinks
Talk of Aishwarya’s favorite hairstyles and here they are:
Without makeup, this is how Aishwarya Rai looks like:
We have mentioned about Aishwarya Rai’s height and weight in the beginning. Now let us find out about Aishwarya Rai fitness secrets. In a nutshell, this is what she does for her diet and exercise regimen:
- Jogging and cardio.
- Boiled vegetables, brown rice, green leafs and grilled fish.
- Eats smaller meals in regular intervals instead of eating in larger portions.
- Yoga is a must for her.
Oh, there are many (some active, some not) and what are they?
- L’Oreal Paris
- Nakshatra Diamond Jewelry
- Kalyan Jewelers
- Lodha Group
- Lux Soap
Aishwarya Rai biography also has a fair share of giving back to the society through charitable work. Some of her social endeavors include:
- Supports PETA India.
- Is a UN Microcredit Spokesperson.
- Has pledged to donate her eyes to the Eye Bank Association of India and has appeared in a public awareness film on eye donation.
- Created the Aishwarya Rai Foundation in Nov 2004 to help the needy in India.
Social Official Profiles:
Aishwarya Rai social profiles are like so:
So how did you find Aishwarya Rai fashion profile? It goes without saying that there can be no other Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for centuries to come. Like, comment and share this post.
Images Source: Official instagram profiles of the celebs/designers mentioned with in the article.