Just because we say gypsy fashion, we don’t mean you have to dress up shabby and unruly. Those are stereotypes that we want to break, which is why we are here to show you interesting gypsy fashion emulations that you can take inspiration from. Yes, you can actually have long flowing slit maxi tops worn with a chunky long neckpiece and a pair of denims, and create your own bohemian gypsy fashion style too.
[Also Read: Gypsy Fashion For Every Day Wear]
Chic And Pretty Boho Clothing And Ideas
We would like to show you more styles and ideas to seek inspiration from, so please scroll down!
1. One of the must-have’s with bohemian clothing this summer would be wearing low V neck maxi skirts. You may choose warm to cool, cool to warm or neutral toned maxis to flaunt this time, however, ensure the fabric is cotton and that the prints are large for petite bodies and small for plus sized bodies.
2. Crispy white rompers are bohemian fashion statements to make as well, and can be paired with neutral toned summer slit coats for company. Add pizzazz to the fashion statement with knee length boots and dark sunshades, a bohemian head wreath and nude makeup.
3. Gypsy boho dresses are incomplete when you ignore the importance of oxidized and silver jewelry. From chic head wreaths to maang-tikkas, armlets to wristlets so chunky and toe rings or midi rings for the fingers too, you cannot but accessorize to complete a look.
[Also Read: What Makes Bohemian Style Tick?]
4. Bell-sleeved pleated rompers and skirts can be worn with mojaris and jhutis or khussas on the feet, and with minimal accessories can create a stunning bohemian gypsy look as well. Carry along a jhola or an ethnic embroidered bag for company.
5. Floral maxi skirts once again seem to rock the scene when we speak of boho style clothing, and why not? Cool tones especially for the harsh Indian summer sun, brings a pleasing aesthetic look to the eyes. Minimal embellishments to the body and nude makeup completes the look.
6. Printed long skirts with a sleeveless self-colored top and a throw around tasseled shawl is another way to go gypsy and flaunt the boho fashionista in you. Complete the look with ankle boots for the feet, nude makeup and a trendy boho wreath for the head.
7. Neutral toned or dark neutral boho tops, when paired with denims or light skirts can be an amazing fashion statement to wear and flaunt. Complete the look with chunky nose rings, neckpieces and an amazing pair of sandals for the feet.
8. Crocheted bikini tops and a sling bag in the same design make an ideal bohemian touch to play with. You can enhance the look with a sexy tie and dye side slit skirt in Aztec prints and lace up gladiators for the feet.
[Also Read: Fashion For 2016]
9. Mini rompers for the party night, why not? Be the hautest diva around in a sensual mini romper that has starry embellishments on it, against a matte backdrop. Complete the look with natural makeup and sultry eyes, with neckpieces in oxidized tones and chic gladiator sandals for the feet.
10. For the love of turquoise, pairing chic accessories in the royal hue with puffed up blouses in white and a pair of crocheted hipsters would make an amazing fashion statement this summer. Complete the look with nose rings, chunky dangling earrings or chandbaalis and nude makeup!
11. White on orange embroidered floral rompers with neutral toned headbands, one of the best gypsy outfits that can be worn anywhere this summer! To make the look spruce up a bit, following the color wheel, you could have bluish toned neckpieces and earrings to add pizzazz and grace.
[Also Read: Gypsy Accessories To Make A Statement With]
12. Hot pants in dark khaki tones with a white top and a long crocheted summer wrap coat, why not? Perfect for the farm house parties, where you want to flaunt your style like no other PYT can!
13. Printed and puffed up blouses in cool tones can be worn with faded neutral toned mini skirts, along with ankle length boots for a clandestine boho chic affair to come through.
14. Large geometric earrings with floral tops and dark bottoms, makes for a very sultry yet blingy affair in gypsy fashion
15. Finally, here’s how you wear faded orange for gypsy style!
Images Source: pinterest.com