As delightful as the wedding season seems, equally challenging is the blend of right hues of outfits and sparkling jewelry, isn’t it? Especially for the bridesmaids and BFF’s of the bride, this season though joyous will drain out every ounce of their creative energy.
Though the focus of the event stays right with the bride, the BFF’s and bridesmaids remain equally in the limelight. They can’t overdo their dressing and steal the thunder, neither can they be downright simple. The balance is what they need, and our B-town ladies have stepped forward to show how statement earrings can channel radiant looks all through the bridal escort.
[Also Read: Types of Earrings]
Let’s not belittle the importance of the fashionable danglers and traditional baubles. Here we have Bollywood inspired statement pieces that will flatter your look-
1. The diamonds and rubies studded earrings by Mehernosh Heeramaneck were the light and sparkle of Sonam Kapoor’s look. Bag this timeless piece for your next BFF’s wedding festivity!
2. The Amrapali chunky jhumkas that Aditi Rao Hydari is seen flaunting here is totally desirable. The precious piece will complement every outfit and compensates greatly for a neck-piece.
3. We have all relished the exceptional style statement made by Deepika Padukone with the fringe earrings from Valliyan. Now is the time to give this genre a shot. Hands down, these earrings will spice up your outfit.
4. Purely ethnic are the intricately designed Satyani Fine earrings that Athiya Shetty adorned. For the high-necked outfits that you pick, grace yourself with these heavenly pieces to complete the look.
5. If you are sceptical about carrying shimmering gold with confidence, try out the dull gold balis from Hazoorilal jewellers like Esha Gupta. A bright outfit perfectly balanced with dull gold finish earrings will rock the look, don’t you think?
6. The diva, Esha Gupta left us another inspiration on the same lines. These silver avant-garde earrings from Hazoorilal Jewellers are a must-have for sangeet night.
7. A wedding season must have jewelry piece are the Isharya chandbaalis worn by Anushka Sharma. They are bound to be the highlight of the look and are ideal for a mehendi night or the reception.
[Also Read: Earrings for Your Face Shape]
8. The Suhani Pittie earrings worn by Tamannaah Bhatia inspire us to go grand with our jewelry line for the wedding ceremonies. With a hint of black embedded in a tone of gold, this jewelry piece adds charm to the voluminous outfits in play.
9. Wishful and charming are the Aquamarine earrings that Madhuri Dixit has fallen in love with too. These pearl and gold intermixed vintage earrings will pair perfectly well with any color of the outfit.
10. A bit retro, a bit ethnic, the Viange vintage earrings that Shilpa Shetty showcased are worth a shot for the cocktail parties. Go indo-western style with this pair of earrings to stun the crowd.
[Also Read: 90’s Hoop Earrings]
11. With the neck-lines of the outfits going high or halter, the earrings are the only means to turn a look festive. The Paroma Popat earrings worn by Shraddha Kapoor are exactly what we are talking about.
12. Say no to heavy accessories and simply sport pearly baalis of Maheep Kapoor like Sonakshi Sinha. Let the outfit and the danglers be the shimmer of your look.
13. Radiant and dazzling earrings of Golecha jewels that Dia Mirza was spotted in, is a remarkable choice for wedding celebrations. Ensure that the earrings play in harmony with the embellishments on the outfit.
14. Vidya Balan, the lady who inspires us to wear handlooms set a beautiful example of statement jewelry with Arnav Design earrings. These handcrafted earrings will add elegance and charm to your style.
15. Lastly, how can a wedding celebration wind up without a spark of the diamonds? The Nirav Modi dazzling pieces of Anushka Sharma thoroughly inspires us to loosen the strings of our purses, doesn’t it?
Hope we have cleared some air for you ladies. Get going and shine bright and beautiful at your friend’s wedding this season!
Images Source: instagram