Thanks for keeping up your interest to look for new posts on FashionLady. As promised, we’re back with some superb tips on teenage fashion so as to help our young readers become fashionistas by creating their signature style.
Teenage fashion tips should be as trendy as they should be affordable and useful, right?
Let’s give you some superb tips on creating a terrific wardrobe without bothering your parents much for increasing your pocket money. To see latest style for teenagers, continue reading.
Apart from our fashion tips, we suggest you to go through some of the leading teen fashion magazines and cut out pages of particular clothing items you sought for.
Our young readers, especially teenage girls should be extremely careful in adopting style and choosing their apparels. They should always go for subtle shaded dresses. Color and texture always play a major role in defining the budding personality of young souls.
[Also Read: Teen Fashion]
So, they should be extremely choosy and completely avoid flashy colors, which may exude a wrong impression on others. Girls should always remember that there is a thin line between vulgarity and sensuality. Selecting clothes for teenage girls might be confusing initially, but with this post on teenage fashion, we are sure you will be confident while you go out shopping next time.
These flirting tips from FashionLady will be extremely helpful in defining your fashion taste irrespective you have your own style. Just incorporate some of our valuable tips and we assure you’ll be irresistible.
Below are hot tips for teens look their best, flaunt their trendy outfits and stand out in the crowd for their strong fashion understanding.
Teenage Fashion Tips: Buy clothes that fit
- Most of the teens just run after certain apparels only to get into shoes of their favorite celebs. So, they end up buying clothes that are either too big or too tight. Most of the girls of this age also think that wearing clothes that are too tight can make them look sexy.
- Reality is however something else. In their puberty years, when growth is at its tip, such tight-fitting clothes will only make them look overweight.
- Look around in your store; be it physical or online, you’ll easily get an appropriate size, something that complements your personality.
- Always try on the clothes and make sure that they don’t create any bulging in the waist, thighs, chest or back. No one looks fashionable when their bodies get squeezed into their clothes.
Teenage Fashion Tips: Shop for your body
- We are all aware of our best assets and we know what kind of fashion to adopt which will help flaunt our best profile, but in case of teens, they are yet to discover this. So, it becomes responsibility of parents, keens and of course fashion experts to help them understand what to buy and where to buy.
- They are yet to learn which parts of their body look good and should be focused and which don’t. For instance, if anyone has a smaller bust, she should buy tops with round necklines or halters and can also pair it with a lightly padded bra.
- And if anyone has a larger bust, she should go for tops with scoop necks or v necks. Teens with short legs will only look shorter with capri pants, skirts that stop mid-calf, and pants with cuffs. So, they should avoid such outfits which can give them fashion faux pass.
- It’s suggested for teens with fuller figures to shop for darker shades, jeans with straight long legs and long skirts can also create wonders.
- Help yourself to know your body shape and what style suits you; this will make your look more fashionable.
Teenage Fashion Tips: Have fun with accessories
- Jeans and t-shirts have always been popular with teenage girls. You can always enhance your style quotient by pairing your outfits with some fantastic accessories.
- Numerous online stores offer adorable headbands with flowers, sequins, feathers and other great embellishments which can add glitters to your plain-old jeans and tees.
- Beaded necklaces are always fun to combine with white top with denims. Even beaded bracelets will look great with stacked leather. Big, chunky danglers, hoops and rings look great on everyone.
- A subtle way to be unique is to smartly accessorize your outfit but never overdo it.
Teenage Fashion Tips: Play with your hair
- In puberty years, teens tend to show splendid growth in their hairs. In a bid to look more fashionable, teens usually damage their naturally beautiful hair by going for bleaching and harmful dyes. Only hair dye is not the option to make your hair look attractive.
- If you’ve long hair then you can go for braids, which are quite fashionable and can show off your creativity even without having to spend your pocket money.
- And if you’ve shorter hair then you can experiment with your hair styling, creating different textures and looks.
- Clip-in color strands and feathers also are fun to add a tint of special yet temporary change.
Teenage Fashion Tips: Be a Cinderella with right pair of shoes
- The best way to look stylish for teenage girls is by choosing a great pair of shoes. Stores like Target and Forever 21 sell designer foot wears that are fun, fashionable, and affordable.
- You can pair cute knee-length skirt with a pair of flip flops, which also give extreme comfort along-with fashion. And you can sometimes pair your jeans with platform heels to give a touch of glam.
- But we always suggest you never to drop your sneakers, flats and loafers. Teen girls who are interested in darker colors can add a fashionable punch of color with bright or glittery pair of ballerina flats.
With fashionable outfits that fit, fabulous pair of shoes, chunky accessories and creative hair styles and not to mention without make-up, teens can show off their best traits and look special and unique.
Teenage girls can stand out with fashion and still fit in with the crowd.