Yoga is India’s gift to the world. A form of exercise and meditation routine that dates back to Indus Saraswati civilization, ‘yoga’ the word itself radiates peace and tranquility. It is a physical, mental, and spiritual practice or discipline, which de-clutters our mind completely. Hence, making one reach a stage where the mind is vividly able to understand what is being said, amplifying our ability to listen to others and hence communicate better in the process. Soon enough, after you have practiced yoga for a considerably period of time, you can be rest assured to be looked up as an effective and charismatic communicator. Still wondering how yoga help in boosting your communication skills? Read on.
1. Yoga build a positive outlook towards life. A regular practice of yoga ensures that the hormones in your body are balanced, giving you a more optimistic and stable approach towards life.
2. Yoga helps in perking up concentration. Not only does yoga helps in boosting one’s memory and improving blood circulation levels, it helps in inculcating a habit of keeping a sharp focus on tasks by reducing stress.
[Also Read: Yoga For Pregnant Women]
3. Yoga helps in improving your overall social skills. While doing yoga, soon you will learn about the interconnection of life. You will realise that performing yoga is not only helping you in your personal journey in life, but it is connecting you towards your community at large. Hence, improving your social and communication skills.
4. Yoga helps in giving you a more confident body language.
It helps you in being more tuned with yourself and your surroundings. Not only this, it helps in understanding of the role that our bodies and minds play in all our endeavors.
5. Yoga help in reducing anxiety. Controlled breathing aspect of yoga helps in reducing anxiety completely. It is when meditation, relaxation, deep breathing and slow physical movements come together, it helps in lowering muscle tension, easing out heart rate and nervous system, thus relieving anxiety.
6. Yoga provides you with an innate ability to accept yourself as you are. Self-acceptance being one of the most important aspects of yoga, it helps you in focusing inwards, thus making you realise that perfection should never be the goal in life.
7. Yoga helps in enlivening mood. Once you start doing yoga, it forms a daily part of your routine and is a complete addiction. The way you would focus inwardly and your body and mind would start communication with each other, soon making you realise a gradual improvement in your overall mood.
8. Yoga leads to a stark decrease in stress. Yoga as a form of mental discipline makes you learn the art of focusing all your energies on the given matter at hand, hence putting an end to directing your energies mindlessly and inattentively into multiple directions.
Yoga Asanas That Balances the Energies In The Body
Yoga comes armed with many breath-regimens, such as Ujjai Pranayama, Sudarshan Kriya, Surya Namaskara, Padmasadhana, and Ujjai Pranayama, which helps in imporving your diction, voice and communication skills at large.
Yoga is known to calm the inner chattering, as the words and expressed gestures are received with controlled train of thoughts.