Any lady, no matter her age, needs to flaunt clean-shaven arms and legs. She has to look her best in her sleeveless dresses or LBDs. Alas, she has to go through the painful methods of hair removal like waxing, shaving, electrolysis. Ouch! It hurts. Hey, just chill. Ever heard of hair removal soaps in India? Read this post to know more about them.
Did we see a smile on your lips and your forehead sweat vanish off on the very thought of using hair removal soaps? Well, these are one of the safest and most painless ways of removing body hair without wasting precious time and money. Go ahead and find out more about the brands available in the beauty mart.
Why Should You Use Hair Removal Soaps?
Waxing and hair removal creams are the common methods used to get rid of unwanted hair from our body. But they are painful, messy and also time-consuming. You can bid these problems adieu when you switch over to soaps for hair removal. You will notice the magical results when you use them. One of the primary benefits of hair removal soaps benefits is that they involve no pain.
How To Use Hair Removal Soaps:
Thinking about how to use hair removal soaps? The steps are simple and easy:
- Lather the hair removal soap on the targeted areas (arms/legs/thighs etc.) for hair removal.
- Then wash the complete area with lukewarm water.
- Pat it dry.
- Get prepared to get smooth and silky soft skin.
- You will be left wondering “Hair? Where?”
Best Hair Removal Soaps You Must Try:
The hair removal soaps for women are a ‘no mess’ hair removing option. It is good news for women who hate to deal with the pain and inconvenience of waxing. Browse through the list of hair removal soaps and get started with this new and trendy technique of hair removal.
1. Bonbon Epi Savon Hair Removal Soap:
- Helps remove the hair easily.
- Suitable for all types of skin.
- Fights body odor.
- No side effects, pain or skin darkening.
- Its natural ingredients (pomegranate peels etc) offer deep nourishment to the skin.
- Ideal for use on hands, underarms, legs, and V-line.
2. Classic Valley Hair Removal Soap:
- Boasts of natural ingredients that help in moisturizing and toning your skin.
- Lathers well.
- Ideal hair removal option for legs.
- Lends a glow and improves the skin tone especially of your legs post application.
3. Hair Removal Soap By Ayurvedic Nature Care:
- Enriched with the goodness of natural herbs.
- Helps you get rid of the unwanted body hair.
- Safe to use.
- Also serves as an antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
- Helps in reducing body acne and redness.
4. Coconut Milk Hair Removal Soap By Kingbo:
- Enriched with the goodness of coconut milk and cream.
- Helps in removing the hair from the legs, arms, underarm and belly area also.
- Lathers well.
- Leaves the skin soft and hydrated.
- Has no side effects.
- Available in 5 different colors.
- Avoid using it on the face and genital area.
5. Claus Royal Porto Soap Sabonete Aromatico Favorito:
- Good hair removal option for women looking to remove hair from the legs, hands, underarms, and belly.
- This soap can be used regularly as it has no side effects.
- Has glycerin and vegetable oils to keep the skin soft and moisturized after every use.
- Only meant for removal of light hair.
6. Hair Removing Soap By Venus:
- Must-try hair removing soap from Venus.
- Helps get rid of unwanted hair from underarms, bikini line, arms, legs, and belly area.
- This is one of the best hair removal soaps for women that works even better than bleaching.
- Has the goodness of natural moisturizers to make your skin soft.
- Leaves no traces of unwanted hair, marks, scars or allergy.
7. SMooooooTH Hair Removal Soap:
- Not only removes unwanted hair, it has a unique anti-sweat formula which helps get rid of bad body odor as well.
- Loaded with the goodness of mud and herbal extracts which helps get rid of unwanted hair naturally.
- It has zero side effects.
- Can be used as a beauty bathing bar for daily use too.
8. Hair Removal Soap By Tendsoft:
- One of the best natural soaps for hair removal that is loaded with glycerin.
- Also removes dead skin.
- Good for sensitive skin.
- Lathers well which is important for effective hair removal.
- Avoid using this soap on your face and genital areas.
- Nourishes the skin and makes it soft, radiant and hair-free.
- Safe for daily use.
9. Hair Removal Soap By One Spa:
- Contains algae and blueberry extracts along with vitamin E.
- Moisturizes your skin and gives you a glowing, fair and hair-free complexion.
- Has no side effects such as blackening or drying of the skin after hair-removal.
- Ladies with coarse hair need to use this soap multiple times for complete hair removal.
10. Pumice Stone:
- This is not exactly a soap, but a soap-shaped stone.
- It is a safe option for hair removal.
- Works well to remove unwanted hair from your arms, underarms, legs, and belly.
Please note that the above information is provided only for reference. Avoid using hair removal soaps if you are suffering from an acute skin problem such as itching, acne, eczema or psoriasis. Hair removal soaps reviews can vary with individual skin type and should not be seen as universal. If you have sensitive skin you can consult a dermatologist before trying any hair removal soap.
How did you find this blog on hair removal soaps? Have you ever used it before? Share with us your experience and review in the comments box below. We would love to hear from you!