|Name||Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub|
|Birthday Date||March 8, 1987 (31 years)|
|Birth Place||Tashkent, Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic, USSR|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Education||University of California|
|Occupation||Actress, Comedian, Writer, and Producer|
Milana Vayntrub was dating songwriter, singer, and producer John Mayer. But their affair sadly ended in few months.
|Height||5.3 feet/ 1.60 m|
|Weight||57 kg/ 127 lbs|
|Hip Size||32 inches|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Favorite Things and Hobbies
First Debut: Movie-Life Happens (2011), TV show-ER (1995), Music Video-Can’t be Saved by Senses Fail (2007)
Brand Endorsements: NA
Career Achievements: Famous for her character of Lily Adams in AT&T television commercials
Net Worth: $500 thousand
Milana Vayntrub’s Weight Loss
Recently Milana Vayntrub has come in the limelight because of her significant weight transformation. The actress looks slimmer and healthier than ever. Milana has dropped over 45 pounds stunning both media and fans. One of her secrets to speed up weight loss is using Garcinia Cambogia, a popular weight loss supplement.
Milana’s workout and diet plan is not something that you will fancy hearing. The actress does not work much on maintaining her figure. She loves the way she looks and advocates people on doing so.
Facts about Milana Vayntrub
- The actress is well-known for her humor and she uses it to get through people.
- Milana’s first crush was actor George Clooney.
- Her character Lily from AT&T was mentioned on an episode of TV series Family Guy.
- Milana’s Twitter account revolves around her work in acting and comedy, as well as videos and articles of her organization.
- The actress’s latest role is the live role of Squirrel Girl in Marvel’s New Warriors.