|Name||Shriya Pushpendra Saran|
|Birthday Date||11th September, 1982 (35 years)|
|Birth Place||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts in Literature|
|Occupation||Actress, Model, and Presenter|
|Siblings||Abhiroop Saran (brother)|
Shriya Saran maintains a dignified silence about her personal life. Not much has been written or talked about her life except for strong assertion that she is surely dating.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches, 168 cm|
|Weight||52 kg, 130 pounds|
|Waist Size||34 B|
|Hip Size||28 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||35 inches, 4 (US)|
Shriya Saran without Makeup
Makeup or no makeup, Shriya Saran personally does not like heavy makeup. While she is not shooting, Saran prefers keeping a clean face with little to no makeup. She also cares less about going for parties sans makeup. Here are few of Shriya Saran’s images without makeup:
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Color||Black, white and red|
|Food||Chapati and curry, Fish and Thai Cuisine|
|Books||Jeffrey Archery books and Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell|
|Car||Owns many luxury cars, and Audi Q7 is her favorite|
|Actor||Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Rajnikanth|
|Actress||Madhubala, Madhuri Dixit|
|Film||Devdas and Shivaji|
First Debut: Telugu: Ishtam (2001), Tamil: Ennaku 20 Unakku 18 (2003), Bollywood: Tujhe Meri Kasam (2003), Kannada: Arasu (2007), Hollywood: The Other End of the Line (2008), Malayalam: Pokkiri Raja (2010)
Brand Endorsements: Lux, Head & Shoulders, Saravana Stores, Kalyan, Vvd hair oil, Parachute Jasmine Oil, Fair and Lovely, Ponds, Pantene. Brand ambassador for Naandi Foundation and Save a Child’s Heart (SACH) foundation.
Remuneration: 1 crore per film
Net Worth: $14 million
Shriya Saran Weight Loss
Shriya Saran fitness regime focuses on working on her abdomen and maintaining a toned body. Her daily workout session involves cardio for 45 minutes.
- Shriya believes in the power of yoga. She practices yoga for losing weight, firming up muscles, and for increase concentration. Shriya believes yoga brings about a sense of discipline to her busy schedule.
- Focuses on working on her abs and arms through a combination of power yoga and Iyengar yoga. She believes these two forms can help get toned arms and toned washboard abs.
- The actress finishes off with her dinner by 8 pm. She skips late night dinner and snacking.
- Shriya limits her salt intake from her diet.
- The actress indulges herself in sugar and sweet products. She moderately takes chocolates and other desserts.
- Shriya starts her day with a heavy breakfast spread comprising of porridge, paratha, and egg white omelet.
- For lunch, she prefers dal, lady finger and rice.
- Shriya loves fish. She likes her fish baked or steamed. She loves Goan and Malabar cuisine because of their popular fish cuisines.
- The actress is not a big fan of chicken and red meat.
- She snacks on almonds and fruits.
- For dinner, she prefers roti and vegetables.
Facts about Shriya Saran
- Shriya completed her schooling from Delhi Public School in Ranipur, and graduated from Lady Shri Ram College with a degree in Literature.
- Saran was the brand ambassador of Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) for its first two seasons.
- The actress has graced the cover of numerous film magazines including Maxim India.
- Uses rose water and baby oil as cleansers.
- First actress and third celebrity after Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan to deliver lecture to students at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad.
Images Source: pinterest