A perfect body can never be complete without a perfect pair of buttocks. Agree? So, why don’t we show some more love to your lower body assets and go bootylicious? Yeah, I’m talking about those easy, fast and powerful exercises that can give your bum the right push.
Ready to explore? Here we go with simple exercises for butt:
Lunge is one of the best and simplest butt exercises that you can practice at your home without any equipment. The best thing about it is that a lot of variety can be added for better outcomes.
(a) Front Lunge
- Stand erect on the floor and place your hands on your hips
- Bend your right leg at the knee and take a large step forward
- Once your right thigh becomes parallel to the ground, shift the weight of your whole body to your right leg gradually
- Return to your initial position by stepping back
- Alter the legs and repeat
(b) Back / Rear Lunge
- Start just like front lunge by standing up with your hands on your hips
- Take one step back by bending your left leg backwards slowly and steadily
- Your right leg will automatically be bent at the knee just like the previous pose. Hold the position for a few seconds and come back up
- Repeat by changing the legs
[Also ReadExercises To Do At Your Desk]
(c) Side / Lateral Lunge
- Start like front lunge once again
- Now, move your right leg a little forward and take a step to the right side. Do it very slowly or you may find it hard to balance your body
- Wait for some time and then, return to the starting position
- Repeat the steps with your left leg
[Also Read: Butt enhancing Shape wears]
There are very few exercises, which are as effective as squat in sculpting your butt. Practice it religiously for some time and you will absolutely love the look of your bum. So here’s how to tone your butt by doing squats.
- Stand straight on the floor with your arms placed right in front of you and parallel to the ground
- Lower your body gradually as if you are sitting on a chair
- At the same time, bend your back at your waistline and drop your hips
- Once your knees are at right angles and your thighs are parallel to the floor, pause the motion
- Hold the position for a few seconds
- Return to the initial posture and repeat
The secret of a successful plank exercise lies in the time for which the position can be held. To get a well-toned butt, start with a few seconds and try to extend it up to a couple of minutes.
- Start with lying down on your stomach right on the floor
- Place your elbows on the floor and raise your upper body a little by balancing on them
- Now, push up rest of your body slowly and raise it on your toes
- Keep your legs straight and stretch your whole body out as much as possible
- Hold the position
- Return to the starting posture and repeat
4. Standing Diagonal Kick
This is another simple and fun exercise, which is also named as ‘standing booty kick’. Once you get used to it, you become one step closer to achieving beautiful buttocks.
- Stand upright on the ground with your legs and feet together
- Hold your waist with your hands
- Now, raise your left leg very slowly across your body in a diagonal direction. Remember that the leg should not be positioned directly behind you. Rather, lift it backwards in a transverse manner
- Hold the posture for anywhere between 10 and 15 seconds
- Relax and repeat by altering the positions of the legs
5. Single Leg Lift
Leg lifting can help you a lot in achieving your desired booty. Go for one at a time to keep the workout easy to practice.
- Lay flat on the floor with your arms at the sides of your body
- Raise your left leg up slowly and steadily. It should be straight and make an angle of 60 degrees with the floor
- Keep your left toe parallel to the ground and right toe straight
- Hold the lifted leg for some time
- Return to the starting position and repeat with the other leg
[Also Read: How to get a Better Butt with Yoga]
6. Bridge Pose
This simple bridge pose has amazing effects on our buttocks. Just make sure that you hold the position as long as possible.
- Lie down on your back right on the floor or a yoga mat. Keep your entire body flat with your arms placed by the sides of your body
- Now, push your lower body upwards to raise your lower back and hips off the floor. Bend your knees as required
- Wait for some time in this posture
- Relax and repeat
These are some of the best exercises for a perfectly toned butt. Hope the information is helpful to you to learn how to shape butt.
Do not forget to share your experience with us.