A bride-to-be weaves myriads of beautiful dreams for her wedding day – Starting from thinking of the future with her man of the dreams to preparing for the marriage. Finding the right bridal Lehenga is one of the greatest joyous and happy aspect of the wedding.
Nowadays, there are umpteen options in bridal lehengas to choose from – Whether it be the vibrant colors of the ghaghra or novel cuts of the traditional choli! From a fish cut lehenga with its accentuated silhouettes to a circular lehenga with its voluminous and grand ghera, these lehengas will grace the bride on the most important and special day of her life.
You can opt for cholis or blouses with a twist of modernity which vary from corsets, bikini patterned tops, backless to halter necklines and strapless.
Fashionlady presents to you a special showcase of breathtakingly beautiful bridal lehengas. Have a look!
1. Green Bridal LehengaIt is a gorgeous green net lehenga with a dash of bright pink and rich velvet borders. Adorned with intricate work of silver crystal, cut
It is a gorgeous green net bridal lehenga with a dash of bright pink and rich velvet borders. Adorned with intricate work of silver crystal, cut daana and stone embroidery, this lehenga is rich in color, texture and fabric. The net dupatta has rich borders and embellished beautifully with silver crystal sprinkle all over it.
[Also Read Indian Bridal Eye Makeup]
2. Pink Bridal Lehenga
This is a pink bridal lehenga with lovely embroidery in silver, gold and pink crystals. Adorned with green and wine velvet borders and pretty motifs, this lehenga has a matching blouse which is exquisite in design and color. The heavily embellished pink net dupatta with a green velvet border, lovely booti work, and silver sprinkle all over it.
3. Maroon Bridal LehengaThis bright and rich maroon bridal lehenga comes alive with a vivid embroidery of the joyous
This bright and rich maroon bridal lehenga comes alive with a vivid embroidery of the joyous baraat party. It has rich embroidery with gold dabka, nakashi zari work with silver and stone work. The blouse and dupatta have embroidered borders and pretty booties.
[Also Read: How to drape Lehenga Saree]
4. Fish Cut Bridal Red and Gold LehengaThis fish cut, gold brocade lehenga is rich with ornate traditional embroidery. It exemplifies grandeur with its maroon and deep velvet borders adorned with silver, gold crystals,
This fish cut, gold brocade lehenga is rich with ornate traditional embroidery. It exemplifies grandeur with its maroon and deep velvet borders adorned with silver, gold crystals, dabka, mukaish and zari work.
[Also Read: Bridal Lehenga]
The gold blouse looks lovely with breathtaking embroidery and the net dupatta is resplendent with intricate art and silver zercon sprinkle.
Continue reading for best bridal lehengas.
5. Sea Green Bridal LehengaSteering away from the conventional read and pinks, this pale green lehenga is elegant, classy and exudes feminity. The lehenga is adorned with silver
Steering away from the conventional read and pinks, this pale green lehenga is elegant, classy and exudes feminity. The lehenga is adorned with silver zercon, crystals, zari and stone studded embroidery.
The blouse has fully silver crystal belt and straps present in front and back with embroidery in choli and sheer net sleeves.
6. Peach Shaded Bridal Lehenga
Be a lovely bride in peach and coral shaded lehenga! This lehenga looks gorgeous with its silver crystal stones, zari embroidery, and resham. It has a net dupatta with borders of matching embroidery and silver crystal sprinkled beautifully all over it. The satin blouse has beads, silver crystal and embroidery to adorn it.
7. Fish-Cut Gold Bridal Lehenga
This lehenga is a gold studded affair adorned with silver crystals, pretty stones, and ornate embroidery. Its blouse has similar art work with sheer net sleeves and back. The net dupatta has matching borders and lovely motifs. The whole lehenga is decorated with pretty topaz crystals which add to the golden grandeur.
And here are some more bridal lehenga designs. Enjoy scrolling!!
10. This is our favourite. Right from the colour, to the silver embroidery work to the ne dupatta to the deep back blouse design. This bridal lehenga design has absolutely stolen our hearts.
11. If you have been confused among the bridal colors of pink and red, this is the one you need. An unconventional lehenga with a long jacket and intricate embroidery can be worn for your cocktail party.
12. If you are one of those who love to play with colors, then this fish cut bridal lehenga is what you need.
13. Similar to the red and pink shaded lehenga with jacket, this gold lehenga with a long jacket can be worn to sangeet ceremonies or for the wedding itself.
14. This is a contemporary bridal lehenga in a pretty pink. The corset-like choli with the unique draping style is what will make you look outstanding.
15. Blue and yellow is another unique combination for a bridal lehenga. But, we still love it, you?
Hope you loved our edition on grand bridal lehengas with rich embroideries, stone work and craft.
Tell us which one is your favorite and what do you think of the latest trends in bridal lehengas!