|Kajol was born as Kajol Mukherjee in Mumbai. From a tender age, Kajol began absorbing the acting skills from her parents, Lt. Shomu Mukherjee a filmmaker cum producer, and legendary actress Tanuja Samarth. With her unconventional dusky looks, Kajol got unprecedented attention from the press. In the 90s, Kajol appeared in various films where she got noticed for her flair for acting like Gupt (1997), where she played an obsessed lover; which additionally earned her Best Performance in a Negative Role.|
Celebrating the Durga puja with great devotion and pure ethnic styles alongside her family was the Bollywood Bengali beauty, Kajol. It was a delight to spot the diva’s traditional side and we are thoroughly impressed the grace and elegance with which she carried herself.
Here are two festive styles of Kajol that are worth your time.
In a turmeric colored Anavila sari with gold tissue hemline and blouse, Kajol looked beautiful. Coupling the bright, divine colored look with red bindi and bangles, she rounded her ethnic look stunningly. The low hair bun, the gajra, and traditional earrings added more charm to her style.
With Ritika Sachdeva Accessories
While we were hoping for another bright, festive colored style, we were pleasant to spot Kajol in a soft blue and pink sari with a sleeveless blouse. To this lovely sari, she added Ritika Sachdeva statement neck piece in silver and amazed us with fashion choices. A bindi, sleek hair bun and natural makeup rounded her style.
Hope you enjoyed the ethnic side Kajol as much as we did!
September 29th, 2017
Author: Sai Bhargavi Chintaluri
Kajol Age, Height, Husband, Sister, Children, Net Worth And Biography
|Name||Kajol Mukherjee Devgan|
|Birthday Date||5th August, 1974 [celebrity_age_calc data=”1974-08-05″]|
|Father||Lt. Shomu Mukherjee|
|Children||Nysa and Yug|
|Past Relationships||Karthik, Ajay Devgan|
|Height||in centimeters-161 cm, in meters- 1.61 m, and in feet inches- 5’3|
|Weight||in Kilograms 57 kg, in Pounds 126 lbs|
|Shoe Size||8 inches|
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Color||White and Orange|
|Food||Pizza, Spaghetti Salad with Olives and French Fries|
|Perfume||Gucci, Cool Waters|
|Actor||Ranbir Kapoor, Ajay Devgan, Shahrukh KhaN, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar|
|Film||Bollywood- Chalbaaz and Sholay
Hollywood- Casablanca, Iron Man 3, Gone with the Wind
First Debut: Bekhudi
Brand Endorsements: Olay, Yakult, Pampers, Knorr Soups and Parle Marie
Career Achievements: Honored with the prestigious Padma Shri Award, Five Filmfare Awards for Best Actress
Remuneration: 9-12 crore (INR)
Net Worth: $16 Million
This National Award-winning actress is known for her strong portrayal in several movies like Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001), Fanaa (2006) and My Name is Khan (2010). She has received a record of six Filmfare Awards, including five Best Actress Awards for Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. In 2011, she garnered a Padma Shri Award for completing a milestone in the Indian Film Industry.
Kajol’s personal life is avidly covered by the tabloid press. Off-screen, Kajol is a doting mother to daughter Nysa, and son Yug and also a supportive wife to husband-actor Ajay Devgan. She has actively been involved in social charity work, especially for women and children. One of her notable work is Shiksha, an NGO run for children’s education. She often appears on several “most beautiful Indian women” lists, and in recent times for her style choices.
Kajol Without Makeup
One of the finest actresses Bollywood has ever come across is Kajol Devgan. This Bengali woman has large eyes which make for a perfect view for the beholder. This unibrow lady had created sensational hits and the unibrow became a known word amongst most Indians. Her beauty has only developed to be more and more mesmerizing over the years. Kajol without makeup, still has a timeless glow and that is something that is beuatiful.
Kajol Weight Loss
- Kajol loves to remain fit rather than focus on losing weight
- She works under fitness celebrity trainer Shereveer Vakil
- Worksout for 90 minutes daily
- Eats five small meals daily
- Fitness regime includes weight and endurance
- Does western dance for losing weight quickly
- Has a gym at home
- Follow bedtime and wakeup time strictly
- Loves alone time and keeps bust with knitting, watching TV and reading
- Prevents unhealthy dieting and crash diets
- Follows strict diet regime
- Stuck to an almond diet whilst shooting for “My Name is Khan”
- Adapted to Punjabi food too because of her husband
- Maintains balanced diet, rich in protein, vitamins and low in carbohydrates
- Sticks with eating white meat and salad with olive oil
- Kajol’s candid demeanor and sense of humor is well-known. She opines her staying away from the spotlight as a happy state. Interestingly, she calls herself a bitch for having that frame of mind
- She is cousins with Monish Bahl, Rani Mukherjee, and Ayan Mukherjee
- Kajol’s mother, grandmother, sister, and great grandmother have all been great actresses
- One of the first Indian actors to be invited by NASDAQ
- Won over six Filmfare Awards
- Known for her uni-brows
- The actress loves to write poetry and read science fiction, and horror novels
- Her all-time accessory is an OM diamond studded ring
- Loves simple and classy clothes, and prefers platforms over stilettos whilst wearing dresses
- Has found a friend in her new personal stylist Triparna Majumdar (who has bought about this amazing transition in the actress)
- Experiments with hairstyles like side bangs, waves, blow dried straight, messy braids, curly, etc
- Rarely uses makeup but makes it a point to highlight her eyes with either indigo or black eye liner
- Prefers natural toned lipstick and brown eye makeup and lip liner
- Uses hot orange blush for her forehead, nose, and chin
- Kajol’s favorite designers include Sabyasachi Mukherjee and Shantanu&Nikhil
Known as Bollywood’s finest actresses of all times, Kajol has definitely set a milestone. And not one to mince her words, Kajol has inspired and given us her fair share of wisdom of working in the Indian industry.
Here are few of her sassiest quotes:
- Let’s be realistic – 90% of superheroes are male. Personally, I prefer Superman, Batman and Spider-Man to Wonder Woman. Not that I don’t like female superheroes, but watching male superheroes gives me a high.
- I am mean; I’m nasty at times. I don’t feel like talking to people at times. When I am in a bad mood and have had a really awful day, don’t come in my face because I am not tolerant and I am not a goddess; I can’t handle it after a point. I am going to get up, and I am going to scream, and I am going to say bad things to you.
- I tell my daughter Nyssa, ‘You should respect my work, and I will also respect yours when you grow up.’ ‘Work is worship’ is what I have told her.
- I’d love sloth. I wish sloth would come home and visit me once in a while. I don’t consider laziness a sin at all.
- Everyone has the right to their lives and to look the way they want to! Tomorrow I can put on 25 kilos… it’s my choice, my body!
July 11th, 2017
Author: Lima Aier
From Peppy To Ethnic, Kajol Rocks Every Style Effortlessly At VIP2 Promotions
It is a very well known fact that fashion keeps evolving but the style is personal and aping every trend isn’t an easy task unless you have the attitude to carry it. Recently Kajol has proved that she owns the right attitude to exhibit any trend while promoting her upcoming film, VIP2 and we happily captured it on our glam cams.
Black and white combo never dies and with every season it sets new standards. During one of the promotions, she stepped out looking chic and smart in a black and white off-shoulder top and white slim fit pants from the House of Masaba. Black strap sandals and black and silver choker were her sole companions for the style. Love the messy curls on her!
Prints, especially florals are in great swing and bringing it onto the 9 yards style is absolutely adorable. She picked a coral pink floral print sari by Nikasha and paired it with a printed blouse. That is one floral overloaded style. Striking eyes, gentle blush and the side swirled hair pinned into a braid made her look absolutely adorable.
For one of the promotional event, Kajol sported a peppy and funky Indo-western style in Anushree Label. The floral printed cape and tan slim belt spiced up the solid toned look. Adding off-beat contrast earrings from Ritika Sachdeva, she portrayed a funky look. The soft wavy hair, glossy lips, and clear makeup rounded her look.
As much as we admire Kajol for carrying such vivid styles, we equally admire the stylist, Radhika Mehra for crafting such styles on one individual. Isn’t that incredible?
July 26th, 2017
Author: Sai Bhargavi Chintaluri
Happy To Have Kajol Back With A New Venture And Spectacular Promotional Looks
The most versatile actress of Bollywood, Kajol teamed up with the Kolaveri Di star, Dhanush for the action-comedy-drama film VIP 2, directed by Soundarya Rajnikanth.
It’s a celebration when the best of the best stars collaborate and bring new visions to Indian cinema and spreading this joy of word about their upcoming venture was the bright and cheerful lady, Kajol.
We are happy to take you on a tour of the bold and beautiful lady’s styles-
Kajol was spotted doing a traditional look at one of the promotional event and it was a welcome sight. In fiery red and beige combination salwar suit from AM: PM Fashions, she set out to woo her fans.
With the gold embroidered neckline and cuff line, all she needed was an Isharya ring to complete the accessory game. Isharya’s angle dust mirror ring stole a second glance for sure from every onlooker. Tresmode juttis, side swept soft and wavy hairdo, natural makeup closed her style game splendidly.
While the former gave us major ethnic goals, the retro look was eye-catchy. The perfectly tailored to fit jumpsuit by Shahin Mannan looked both elegant and impressive. Firstly the colour, then the butterfly print along the collar line and sleeves, are kick-off features of the outfit. Minerali Store delicate jewelry sealed the style effortlessly.
Styling credits to Radhika Mehra. Looks like this stylist is one competitive one to watch out for in the world of fashion!
July 8th, 2017
Author: Sai Bhargavi Chintaluri
Images Source: instagram
Vidya Balan – The Traditional Fashion Statement
Mandana Karimi Bigg Boss 9, Age, Husband, Marriage And Family
Urvashi Rautela Age, Height, Boyfriend, Mother And Biography
Hazel Keech Age, Parents, Family, Religion, Biography
Kriti Sanon’s Soft Hued Styles Are All We Can Dream About
Hansika Motwani Age, Height, Family, Body, Wiki And Biodata
Bipasha Basu Age, Husband, Marriage, Wedding, Height And Biography
Scarlett Johansson Height, Weight, Age, Body Measurements And Bio
Selena Gomez Body Measurements, Height, Weight, Age And Bio
Nayanthara Wiki, Marriage, Age, Height, Family And Biodata