Forget about hitting the streets – the best beauty counter is now in your hand. It’s easy to get smart and find the best deals
With just a few twiddles of your thumbs and you can have a package of your favourite lipstick or gloss winging its way straight to your door. With the variety of payment options available these days including Cash on Delivery, you don’t even have to open your purse. And you’re still sitting on your sofa. That’s ideal.
How easy did that sound? Yes, it works just as smoothly.
Forgo the hassles of going to a crowded store, waiting in line to get billed and the time consuming process of searching where your required product is itself. Instead, take the easier and faster route.
1. Your smartphone or laptop should be your best friend here. Compare the price of the product you are searching for between at least 2 shops to see where the best deal lies. Differences between online sellers can be in the thousands for the same product, and can make a big difference to your pocket.
2. Check for special deals on things like gift sets and make up kits – you’ll find that often you can come across the product you were looking for as well as other useful accessories for just a fraction more than the product by itself. So keep an eye out for tasty variants, especially when it comes to perfumes for women…
3. Make sure you get the most bang for your buck. Most places offer free delivery, but also keep an eye out for rewards from shops for paying online and for voucher codes, as well as if you order several items at once. What better invitation to a spending spree than getting rewarded for it?
4. Work out in advance which products you worship. These are the ones you will always be willing to spend more on, be they the foundation you can’t leave the house without, or the eau de toilette you use daily. These you don’t have to worry as much about, price-wise. This means that you can focus on finding the best deal on other, less vital items.
5. Before you buy, read reviews of products before purchasing. Also another really useful source for Makeup is to use Pinterest. Not sure how something will actually appear on your face or skin tone? Just a quick search with the product name will give you a whole variety of examples as proof.
The revolution in daily-life chores has been simplified to lower the burden on you. Make the best use of it. Also remember, that online shopping has every product but the store you go to may not have all your desired products. A one stop destination for all your requirements, from buying a basic eyeliner to a Bobbi Brown concealer – The online stores.
“Regretting wasting time is more wasted time”. Let there not be any regrets and spend time wisely!