When it comes to weight loss, the entire body must be taken into consideration. And among the flaw areas, waist and thighs are the most concerning ones. That’s because these are the most rigid areas to lose fat and they require extra attention with added effort. While there are several style tips for those big thighs, there comes a point where you will not want to live with those thunder thighs forever.In this post I’m going to share with you top 4 effective and best exercises to slim thighs. Go through these work outs and get toning!
[Also Read:Exercise For Slim Waist]
1. Plie Squats
This particular workout mainly involves your foot variation that creates impact on your thigh muscles, especially the inner muscles get toned up, while losing the fat. Here is how to do –
- Begin by standing legs apart at a comfortable angle, so that your knees are aligned with your toes
- With both hands, hold a dumbell in between your legs or you can carry a single dumbbell behind your head
- Now bend your legs into a squat, whilst keeping your knees in line with toes. Keep your back straight
- Now bend further without affecting your body balance
- And push back to your starting posture without locking your knees
[Also Read: Causes for Rash On Inner Thigh]
2. Plie Jump Squat
If you can put in more intensity then here is another great workout for you that work on your inner thighs. In this exercise, all you need to do is to jump as high as you can. And as you come down be careful in landing and returning to squat position. You need to speed up. Do 2 sets each of 45 seconds.
[Also Read: Best Calf Exercises for Women]
3. Side-lying leg lift
For this exercise, you need to lie on one side and keep your elbow underneath your shoulder. Now, rest one leg on the other leg. Slowly try to lift the upper leg up and down. Now bend on the other half and repeat the lifting with the other leg. This side-lying leg lifting exercise to slim inner thighs will surely help reduce fat.
4. Scissor kick
Scissor kick is an effective workout for strengthening not only the oblique, but even works on the lower abdominal muscles as well. Here is how to do –
- For this, you need to lie down on your back against the floor. However do not lie directly on the floor, instead use a yoga mat
- Now extend your arms to both sides with palms facing towards the floor
- Now slightly bend your knees and slowly lift your legs. Make sure your heels are about 6 inches above the ground
- Now slowly lift your left leg making an angle of 45 degrees with the ground. Meanwhile, make sure the heel of the other leg does not touch the ground; instead it’s 2-3 inches above it.
- Now switch the exercise and repeat with the other leg
So those were the top 4 effective yet simple tips on how to slim fat thighs.
to slim down thighs. Plus, these workouts work best on inner thighs. Hope this helps!