“Research has found that people can snack on modest amounts of them without gaining pounds, and that nuts can even help in slimming down.”
Don’t underestimate the power of nuts, never ever do that! Nutritious as a snack, especially when eaten raw and whole, nuts can bring down cholesterol levels, keep the heart happy and also help in weight loss too. However, we only think of nuts over pints of beer as a side snack to munch on, which is wrong! Nuts are rich powerhouses of antioxidants too, which can help stop the tell tale signs of ageing, can help fight cancers and tumors too. So what is your excuse on not gobbling up a handful of nuts today? To say it simple, nuts for weight loss if you are, have a bowl of nuts from now and bring in the unsaturated fats, the vitamins, the potassium and all other health benefits needed for weight loss too.
HEALTHY NUTS FOR WEIGHT LOSS
[Also Read: Best Fruits For Weight Loss]
5 Nuts For Weight Loss
1. The humble cashew nut is always served as a topping or with foods, but did you know it is very rich in zinc and iron?
Iron is the reason why oxygen is transported equally all over the body and it prevents anemia. Zinc on the other hand is known to help with eyesight and vision. Magnesium found in the nut helps with memory too, and weight loss as well!
2. Walnuts help the body with antioxidants that fight the onslaught of free radicals leading to cancer and tumor cells. Cellular damage is stopped, premature ageing too. Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, walnuts also help bring down inflammation symptoms. So if you aren’t fancying steamed fish for lunch today, you could have a handful of walnuts too. And, if you want unsaturated fats in the body and yet stay slim, try walnuts!
[Also Read: Papaya For Weight Loss]
3. Pecans are best for pie making and they are known to keep the heart healthy as well. Rich in antioxidants, pecans do not allow the settlement of plaque in your arteries. Cholesterol levels and weight is lowered with the consumption of pecans, and better brain health is possible with pecans too.
[Also Read: Vegetables For Weight Loss]
4. Almonds are very good for the gut and as nuts for weight loss too since it has plenty of vitamin E and fiber in it. Almonds as nuts also help bring down the levels of bad cholesterol in the body! The nut doesn’t allow the fat cells to regenerate as well. There you go, you wanted a tasty way to slim down, didn’t you? Have a bowl of almonds today.
5. Brazil Nuts are best healthy nuts for weight loss, and with an abundance of antioxidants in them, the nuts are potent cancer protectors too. From breast to bone cancer, prostrate too, and in keeping your weight in check as well, Brazil nuts are known to be good for the body, in moderation!
[Also Read: Saffron Oil For Weight Loss]
You could make a salad bowl and add an assortment of these best nuts for weight loss in it, or simply have them raw after or before a meal each day. Sources from the esteemed UCLA Center for Human Nutrition team opine the consumption of pistachios as diet nuts weight loss would be an apt thing to do as well. You can snack on them each noon and not have your meals too; your body wouldn’t have sugar cravings or hunger pangs to deal with later.
We hope you found this post on the very best diet nuts weight loss specific to use and consume. Now what we would like for you to do is to send in recipes of your own to let us know how best you would consume these nuts.
[Also Read: Vegetarian Diet Chart]
The next time someone calls you a nut, show them this post and be proud of the tag. Staying slim and sexy didn’t come easier. Should you need more advise and help on how much is the consumption limit for the diet nuts weight loss speaks off, we would ask you to consult your dietician or doctor!