We Indians have shown the world how to calculate to accuracy, using the number ZERO. The buck didn’t stop rolling there ever since. Across most lifestyle habits, we have taught the world pretty much (take that phoreners), and we also taught the PYTs abroad how to dress boho-chic too, HA!
[Also Read: Brocade Blouse Designs]
Here are top 25 fuss free ways to emulate the desi fashion sense. Read on and dress to look cool!
1. Embroidered crop tops and a flowing skirt
Chic and comfy, perfect for the hot humid and sometimes very dry summers in our country! A short crop top with quirky embroidery and a long flowing skirt for the day, why not?
2. A black one piece evening gown with karigari designs on the neck
As seen on the ‘Naeem Khan RTW Spring 2015’, the black long evening gown with white indie embroidery designs on the neck and the wrists, makes a wonderful impact for formal evening wear!
3. Patterns with indian designs on crop tops and long skirts
Cotton skirts that flow long and short crop tops for the summers look chic and cool. However, with indian motifs and designs or patterns on them.
[Also Read: Pakistani Fashion and Their Uber-Impactful Designers]
4. Metallic tone jackets on solid coloured ensembles
Solid coloured tops or bottoms or even monotone fashion statements look cool, but you can make it to the limelight with a little bling too.
5. Elegant with black and gold
For a formal event, pair a black top with full length sleeves and a long gown, embellished with gold embroidery.
6. Embroidered tops with jeans or skirts
Wear a padded blue embroidered blouse with jeans or shorts, even skirts as well.
7. Minimal cling and plenty of patterns
Cool, sexy and very feminine, that is what you should be while the summer months cruelly dance to its own song.
8. Tunic and dhotis
Pair a tunic with a neutral shade dhoti and a statement neckpiece in the same shade.
9. Beige palazzo pants with a long flowing kurta
Palazzo pants and an angrakha style kurta when meeting MIL would impress her!
[Also Read: 16 Chic & Flattering Salwar Kameez Neck Designs]
10. Jumpsuit with a desi twist
DJ Noreen Khan as seen in an Arabic inspired and desi touched jumpsuit twist, so sexy we tell you this ensemble for a party is! Thanks to Designer Zoya of Bham!
11. Floral patterns for the summers
Loose floral tops and a long flowing skirt with floral patterns for the bottom, summers are fun now!
12. Full-length crop tops and jodhpuri pants
Total swag we say this fashion statement is! Calm and cool, touches of patterns on the tops and tailored jodhpuri pants below for the breezy effect!
13. Urban chic desi style
Black short embroidered kurti and harem shorts till the knees!
14. Vintage desi skirts with white cotton shirts
Full-length white shirts and a saree-inspired embossed skirt!
15. Large flowers on the top and skinnies below
Makes a fashion statement for the college goers this summers!
16. Psychedelic crop tops with denims
Skinnies for the bottoms and psychedelic crop tops for the event tonight!
17. Embroidered flimsy anarkali tops with boots
Walk in those boots and strut your fashion sense, with utmost confidence and grace
18. Fishermen pants and faded sleeveless tops
Quite boho-chic and very comfy for the summers
19. Bejewelled feet
Putting your best foot forward in style and with a shine!
20. Chunky footwear
Spruce up the look with rhinestone sandals!
21. Juties that doll up the feet
The floor kisses your feet when you go desi from top to toe!
22. Mirror bags
Chic, cute and very classy, mirror bags are a must-have!
23. Ikat pants with flowing kurtas
Friday dressing can be fun too, ikat pants and a nice kurta with minimal accessories sans the fuss!
24. Desi bangles
Papier-mâché bangles for the college goers and trendy at heart!
25. Tassels for the long hair
Indian women are known for their gorgeous long hair, and with embellishments that too.
And that was a list we brought to you. Have fun, be yourself and flaunt the desi hotness in you!