Getting a pedicure done at the parlour is usually time consuming and can be certainly heavy on our pockets, if we want to pamper our toes often. Looking at the current scenario, women are seen busy with their offices and household tasks almost all the time. Finding time for a good pedicure at the salon is like a dream that doesn’t come true quite often. So to help you pamper your beautiful feet at home, I have listed some easy pedicure ideas for you to relax and rejuvenate.
Have a look and get those clippers ready for some great pedicure right away.
Doing a pedicure at home can be a task, if you aren’t aware of the tricks and hacks that I am going to list out for you. These easy pedicure ideas are going to be of great help and you will certainly fall in love with yourself to have become so self-sufficient.
So let’s get started!
[Also Read: Fake Nails Designs]
The first and foremost thing you need to do is, play some great music and pull yourself a cosy chair or a stool.
Then gather up these following things,
- A tub with some Luke warm water
- A good cleansing and moisturising lotion
- A scrub
- A Pumice Stone
- A Filer
- Nail polish Remover
- Nail Paint
- A Towel
I am sure all of this will be readily available at home. I want to make this pedicure an easy one for you so that you can totally DIY! So now that everything is set, let me enlighten you with our easy and simple pedicure ideas.
1. First, dip your feet in the lukewarm water for some time. This will open your pores, and help your skin underneath those dead cells breathe again.
2. You should do this for 10-15 minutes. In between, if your skin feels stretchy, take some coconut oil and apply evenly. Then dip them for some more time.
[Also Read: Pedicure Tools For Perfect Nails]
3. Once you are done, take your feet and pat it dry with the towel.
4. Now, use your cleanser cum moisturiser to exfoliate your skin and leave it like that for some time.
5. This is the best time to file and shape your toe nails. But before you do this step, remember to remove your nail paint with the remover.
6. Once your nails have dried, take the filer and shape them the way you want them to be. You can have them oval or square, they look stunning that way.
7. Now take the scrub and apply it all over your feet. Scrub for a while and then wash it. Then, take the pumice stone and scrub the dead skin off your heels.
8. Once you are done with the above procedure, leave your feet to dry. Avoid walking for a few minutes, for the pedicure to give the best results.
The next thing you should be doing is painting your toe nails. Usually women take one colour and paint them all. But if you want to add some oomph to those tiny toes, you can try these toenail pedicure designs. They are simple and you can do them with ease.
So check these 3 beautiful pedicure designs for your toenails and see which suits you the best
[Also Read: DIY Pedicure Recipes]
1. Red and White Polka Design
This one is the easiest of all. You just need two nail paints and you can do wonders with it. You can wear it with most of your casual outfits and it will definitely stand out. Just apply the base colour and leave it to dry. Then take a toothpick, dip its blunt end into the other nail paint and make those beautiful polkas.
2. Ocean and Sunset Design
If you have a thing for bright colours and love to spunk it up, then a design like this will be your favourite. The cyan and yellow looks marvellous and gives a soothing effect. You can try this design sporting some floral wear. It will add charm to the whole look.
3. Glitter and Stars Design
Do you love sparkle and bling? Then why not pep your nails with some glamorous glitter paint. Have a look at our design and get mesmerised. Pick up the glitter shades you like and paint them just like our design. I am sure your toe nails will make some heads turn and you will dazzle like a star.
[Also Read: Pedicure For Beginners]
Well, now that you can paint your beautiful toe nails just like salon style, it is a mission accomplished for us. We hope our easy pedicure ideas have been of some help to you, and that you have a charismatic smile on your face by now.
So why wait? Go get your pedicure done right away.
Have a great time Pedicuring!