A leading daily online in the UK says every twenty seconds there is a Hermes scarf sold. And ever since the late 1930s, what was once just a piece of silk square fabric thrown around the neck in Europe to keep the cold at bay, the French upped the ante teaching the world how to wear Hermes scarf and look chic. No wonder the Hermes scarf today is one of the highest selling fashion accessory, and women are crazy about the same. Without much ado, let’s now learn on how to wear Hermes scarf and style it with out clothes for winters. They bring in colour to neutral tones and fashion statements, so why not flaunt and look haute in them!
[Also Read: Various Ways How To Use Scarves As Accessories While Braving the Cold]
Ways On How To Wear Hermes Scarf
Get ready to rock the scene around, at work or at play, you are the fashionista they always want in their way! Learn the different ways to wear hermer scarf the right way.
1. Give it a double wrap around the neck, just below your oversized jacket, cardigan, or above the blouse or a shirt, and pair the look with a formal skirt, a saree or with a formal suit!
2. You can stun the clients at the offshore meet this time with a formal attire and a chic vibrantly colored Hermes scarf as an accessory, an alternative to metal neckpieces that feel so cold on the skin in winters
3. Look cool while shopping with MIL for winter wear, wearing a cardigan top, skinnies for the bottoms and heels for the feet. Complete the look with dangling earrings and a Hermes scarf for the neck.
[Also Read: How To Use Scarves As Accessories]
4. More Ways to Wear a Hermes Scarf would be pairing the fabric with an all-black attire. Maybe you could emulate the look of a politician or a fashion editor. The scarf should be vibrant and bright, in contrast to the dark monotone shaded formal suit
5. You could bring on the retro 70s flower power look in bell-bottoms, psychedelic batik printed kurtis, shorts and chappals, but not without the Hermes scarf tied around your head for sure!
[Also Read: How To Wear Scarves]
6. Never knew you could curate the lovely Hermes scarf into a nice top. Anyone for a backless choli to flaunt at the girls night out? Here’s your cue!
7. Wear the Hermes scarf as a neckpiece. Who needs bling in winters when the body can stay haute and warm with a Hermes scarf wrapped around!
[Also Read: How To Wear A Pashmina Scarf]
8. Give the Hermes scarf an infinity twist around your neck. Pair the look with black oversized jackets, denims for the legs, boots for the feet and a black top with a chic handbag to flaunt.
[Also Read: How To Wear An Infinity Scarf]
9. Wear it as a choker, and for this you need to have a metallic touch to the Hermes scarf. Take a look and emulate the style!
10. Not only the neck, but another way on How to tie an Hermes scarf would be to wrap it around the waist when wearing an all-white long or oversized cardigan jacket!
11. Wear it as a scarf-shirt, pairing the look with pants, dress pants, palazzos or even with midi and mini skirts too. Balance the look with vibrancy and monotone touches!
12. A dark Hermes scarf, beaded at various intervals on its length and paired with a leather jacket and pants, brings on the biker chick look!
[Also Read: How To Wear a Blanket Scarf]
13. Wear it like the French women do, and with a twist that too. The Hermes scarf can do wonders for Friday dressing when worn right, and here’s how to steal the look!
14. You could wear the Hermes scarf as a beach top, pairing the look with hot pants or bikini shorts! Isn’t that a great new way on how to wear a Hermes scarf?
15. Knot the Hermes scarf into a pretty side rose bow for the party tonight with the girls. All eyes would be on you and your head stays warm too!
16. Drape the Hermes scarf from top to toe, front and around the neck with a chunky thick waist belt in between to hold it secure.
17. In one of the many Hermes scarf tying guides we noticed a very desi touch to wearing the scarf. Throw it around the neck, securing one side with a brooch over the shoulders and the other flowing free!
18. Wear the Hermes scarf as a long necklace, a statement clutch in the middle secures the look!
19. Use the vintage Mors ring and strum around it with the Hermes to make a fashionable neckpiece
20. Just wear it as a tie, using a vintage Mors ring for length!
So here was the ultimate Hermes scarf style guide! Write in and let us know how you liked it!