Be it your own marriage ceremony or your BFF’s wedding functions, outfit planning is that one vital part that you simply can’t ignore. In fact, you start exploring the latest wedding styles months before the actual occasion and put all your efforts in looking ‘hatke’ on the special day, right? So today, let’s talk about one such wedding fashion element, which has been trending like crazy these days.
Can you guess what is it?
Oh yes! It is that super stylish crop top waiting in your wardrobe to be worn or that heavily embellished designer piece you have fallen in love with during your last shopping session. You can wear a crop top like a blouse or a choli with saree or lehenga and amp up your wedding fashion quotient a hundred times. Read on to know more on hot to wear crop top at weddings.
Tips to Wear Crop Top as a Blouse in Wedding Functions
From the runways to the Indian wedding market, crop tops have taken over the scene everywhere. The versatility of the garments and how they offer a chic wedding look have made it a super hit among women. But with so many styles, patterns and shades available in the market, you may feel a little overwhelmed about what to pick for the upcoming wedding functions. Here are the exclusive tips for you:
[Also Read: How to Wear Crop Tops]
- Being a crop top, it always looks good when worn with long sleeves. So, go for one that comes with full sleeves and team it up with a large heavy neckpiece. This combo will add the needed grace and style to your wedding look by balancing out the outfit perfectly.
- While using crop top as a blouse for a wedding function, you are absolutely free to play with its neckline. There are round neck, square neck, ‘V’-neck, halter neck, and any more. So, the choice is yours.
- A high neck crop top can make a wonderful blouse, which can be jazzed up with layered jewelry in contrast color.
- If you are going to wear considerably heavy ornaments, try to stick to a crop top that doesn’t come with less embellishments.
- Make sure that you find crop tops in muted pastel hues, while matching with a highly decorated designer saree. It is also good to opt for the monochromatic ones instead of lots of bold and bright colors.
- When using as a choli for your wedding function, the crop top should be paired with a stylish high-waist lehenga. A net jacket can also give you an awesome look with this.
How to Pick the Right Crop Top Blouse for Wedding
A crop top blouse can easily give you much desired structured and attractive look on those special days of your life. But for that, you need to pick the right type of top based on your physical features. We give you the cheat sheet:
1. Crop Tops Styles For Short and Round Figure
Not all of us are blessed with a long, slim figure. So, for all those shorter and comparatively rounder beauties, fitting plays a key role in case of crop top blouses. It should end right below the midsection of your rib cage and hide your navel perfectly so that those wobbly bits in your tummy remain away from the sight.
[Also Read: How To Wear Crop Tops]
2. Crop Tops Styles For an Athletic Built
The perfectly toned belly makes girls with athletic shape look stunning in crop top blouses. You can choose them in any length you wish and flaunt your flat abs gracefully. Just make sure that the fabric is a little structured and comes in a flared shape to flatter your figure the right way.
3. Crop Tops Styles For the Small-Busted
If you have a small bust and are wearing crop tops, be a bit careful about picking your crop top blouse as the material needs to be slightly heavy like raw silk to accentuate your bust line and give you a balanced proportion. It is also recommended that you go for a high-neck top with heavy embroidery all over it or at least around the neckline.
4. Crop Tops Styles For the Heavy-Busted
Women with heavy bust should avoid crop top blouses that come with high necklines, heavy fabrics, gorgeous designs, too much embellishments, and so on. Rather, select something with full sleeves and scoop neck to camouflage your busty appearance.
[Also Read: Crop Top Bridal Lehenga Saree Styles]
A Few Crop Top Blouse Ideas for Your Wedding
Finally, here are some exclusive crop top blouse ideas that can make you look truly glamorous on your wedding functions. Check them out:
Got some inspiration? So, just gear up to flaunt your bold and daring ‘crop top avatar’ and rock your wedding and other related functions. Styling crop tops isn’t really that difficult.
All the best!
How to Wear Chanderi Cotton Blouses for Different Occasions
Ways To Pair Your Saree Blouse With Different Outfits
Remember These Tips While Getting Your Blouse Stitched
The Art of Choosing Blouse Design
What Type of Blouse Suits Your Body Shape?
Bollywood Blouse Designs
Madhuri Dixit Blouse Designs
Where to Buy Designer Blouse in Delhi
Where to Buy Designer Blouse in Hyderabad